The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2019 outlook

4 posters

Go down

2019 outlook Empty 2019 outlook

Post by JEGnj Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:44 pm

OK how about this approach. I guarantee with Gase and Tannehill the 2018 Fins will suck and be one of the worst in the NFL. So who are the good QBs for next year? Get young plays in the 2018 draft. Tank and dump Tanny and finally take a shot at a QB with the top pick in 2019.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

2019 outlook Empty Re: 2019 outlook

Post by HalCHorn Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:56 pm

Unfortunately they won't be bad enough for the top pick. As we all know, they'll win about 6 games again, somehow. Just enough to save the coach's job, and pick about 10th or so.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:09 am

Nope, getting lucky enough to win 6 isn't happening again. It'll be 3 or less. You just cannot keep getting worse every offseason and expect to win the same or more games as the season before. Only the last remnants of the '16 luck kept them from 3 wins last time. I fully expect the Fins to finally take the mantle of NFL's worst team. I also fully expect Ross to take the halfassed approach of firing the coach but not the GM or vice versa yet again.

Although if THIS team does manage 6 wins it really would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Cam Cameron truly was one of the 5 worst NFL coaches of all time.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:50 am

I honestl think they;ll go 8-8 or better.

Defensively i think they will be better now that Suh is gone. I think that the run defense will drastically improve because there’s more of a team concept. Suh left LB’s on their own. I think with the core DL there’s going to be more of a play your gap kind of role. I think LB’s as shitty as they are will make more plays. That in turn will improve the secondary and pass defense Don;t get me wrong I think that this team needs a lot more but getting rid o Suh is a big part of why this defense hasn’t taken the next step to being good.

Offensively, I predict that Drake wiill have a monster year. I think that he will be more than just a change of pace back. The downside is that Gase doesn’t like him. Playing for his rookie contract will eventually make him the better option no matter who they sign. The passing game will improve because there’s no I (Landry) demanding the ball. I like what the premise of getting rid of players who just don’t buy into the team. Landry was a crutch and disruptive.. Passion or not he killed drives with his antics. For all the 112 catches we were 6-10. Nothing more. I for one, am encouraged only fo the fact that i have been saying all along that the mismanagement of money is the one thing that plagues this team.
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down