The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Adam Gase on hot seat

+2
JMP
rightchea
6 posters

Go down

Is Adam Gase on hot seat Empty Is Adam Gase on hot seat

Post by rightchea Wed May 16, 2018 7:50 pm

Vinnie Iyer wrote:Adam Gase, Dolphins: Gase has deployed his power over Miami's personnel by letting go of players like Jay Ajayi, Jarvis Landry and Ndamukong Suh, hoping to create a better dynamic on the field and in the locker room. But that drain of talent will make it harder for Gase to prove his Dolphins are more like the 10-6 playoff team they were in 2016 than the 6-10 mess of last season.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-coaches-hot-seat-2018-odds-of-being-fired/9x9xxoc20syr1n2h93i2hce00

Is this true, is Miami going to be looking for a new coach at the end of this season or will Gase find a way to win wit the team he has?

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Is Adam Gase on hot seat Empty Re: Is Adam Gase on hot seat

Post by JMP Wed May 16, 2018 8:43 pm

It's all on Gase now.  He has dumped the most talented players on the team and rebuilt the roster and coaching staff in his image, and the time for excuses and finger-pointing and childish temper tantrums is over.  Win or get the hell out.

It sounds like Ross is at the end of his rope with this staff.  He sounds sick and tired of all the mediocrity and excuses.  I think this season is Gase's last chance.

Last edited by JMP on Thu May 17, 2018 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Thu May 17, 2018 2:37 am

i think that everyone should go. If the team doesn't do well they should all go. I can't imagine a fire sale on the roster and not one on the regime. We just cannot keep holdovers every time the regime changes. Hire a VP, then a GM, then a coach. In that order.
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu May 17, 2018 7:30 am

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Thu May 17, 2018 8:41 am

i would love to see the front office and coaching staff on the hot seat, but i really think this talent purge has hit the reset button in Ross' eyes. Ross will see this as these guys starting all over again and give them yet another 3 to 5 years to get it right.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu May 17, 2018 9:00 am

mercury22nathan wrote:i would love to see the front office and coaching staff on the hot seat, but i really think this talent purge has hit the reset button in Ross' eyes.  Ross will see this as these guys starting all over again and give them yet another 3 to 5 years to get it right.

Usually I'd agree, but Ross really seems frustrated and pissed off right now. I think he's ready to clean house this time if things fail.

And 316...Kill 'em All!! Hell yeah!!!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Thu May 17, 2018 10:14 am

think that everyone should go. If the team doesn't do well they should all go. I can't imagine a fire sale on the roster and not one on the regime. We just cannot keep holdovers every time the regime changes. Hire a VP, then a GM, then a coach. In that order.

This. X 10000

If Gase is on the hot seat, add the whole front office too. Even before dumping Ajayi, Landry, Suh and Pouncey this roster was still trash, so you can't hang it all on Gase.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu May 17, 2018 12:19 pm

white1 wrote:
think that everyone should go. If the team doesn't do well they should all go. I can't imagine a fire sale on the roster and not one on the regime. We just cannot keep holdovers every time the regime changes. Hire a VP, then a GM, then a coach. In that order.

This.  X 10000

If Gase is on the hot seat, add the whole front office too.  Even before dumping Ajayi, Landry, Suh and Pouncey this roster was still trash, so you can't hang it all on Gase.

Yep. If this team fails again - clean house. Dump everyone and start over. That's the only way.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down