The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESPN ranking

4 posters

Go down

ESPN ranking Empty ESPN ranking

Post by CarsonChris Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:46 pm

ESPN has us ranked last. After watching the putrid defense I think I'm in agreement. When will this nightmare end for the fans?

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

ESPN ranking Empty Re: ESPN ranking

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:10 am

CarsonChris wrote:When will this nightmare end for the fans?

Not until Ross dies, because he's not selling. And he'll probably wind up living as long as Ralph Wilson.

And yet every season this team somehow finds a way to win at least 6 games, which never fails to blow my mind.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:10 am

Chances are, we aren't actually the worst team in the league...but we're not going to be a good team, so in the end it doesn't matter if we're #20 or #32.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:21 am

How is it possible our linebackers look worse now than two years ago?

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:40 pm

I've had it for 20 years and EVERY year have to call and renew and ask for the better price. This year I called and Reg is $49.99 and Max is $69.99. He said I can give you MAX for $49.99 and said great now do better. Thank you Mr. John for being a long time subscriber I can give you an additional $32 rebate for 6 months. TD Baby.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:54 pm

CarsonChris wrote:How is it possible our linebackers look worse now than two years ago?  

Terrible coaching and poor talent evaluation are the main reasons. Fact is, we have a shitty defensive scheme with shitty LBs. McMillan was viewed as a savior, but he looks lost - slow and overmatched. Alonso sucks and Anthony is worse. Allen is a mediocre player, at best. Baker is fast as hell - but small and best suited as a role player (nickle/coverage LB). And we have arguably the worst defensive coordinator in the NFL. It's just a total shitshow.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:01 pm

JEGnj wrote:I've had it for 20 years and EVERY year have to call and renew and ask for the better price. This year I called and Reg is $49.99 and Max is $69.99. He said I can give you MAX for $49.99 and said great now do better. Thank you Mr. John for being a long time subscriber I can give you an additional $32 rebate for 6 months.  TD Baby.

I'm just happy that you're still alive and posting Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:40 am

316 I'm here but so done with this team. I will watch and root and suffer like I always do. I hope we have some good young talent that will be players in the future. We traded our best player on O and D. You next best player and team leader is past his prime. We are stuck with a QB and Coach combo that is one of the worst in the league but the team brass blindly tries to pass as saviors. I'm beyond frustration and not excited to be basement dwellers again.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down