The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LMAO@The Jets

3 posters

Go down

LMAO@The Jets Empty LMAO@The Jets

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:34 am

They just lost to the Browns. THE BROWNS!!! BAHAHAHAHA!!!

That Lions already seems like a decade ago now. I KNEW they weren't really that good. And any time I have the chance to take a shot at this team, I have to do it Twisted Evil

The one person on the planet I feel the worst for right now is Tyrod Taylor though. Crying or Very sad

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

LMAO@The Jets Empty Re: LMAO@The Jets

Post by JMP Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:49 am

Holy crap - Baker Mayfield is ELECTRIC! He energized the entire team and the whole stadium...dude just oozes enthusiasm and leadership, and he throws a helluva ball. This Browns team will be dangerous going forward. Hell, they'd be 3-0 right now if they had a real kicker.

The Jets will, unfortunately, be fine in the long run. The only goal this season is to get Darnold experience. He needs to read coverage better and improve accuracy, but he has all the intangibles and moves great in and out of the pocket. Kid looks like the real deal to me, and he's only 21.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:21 am

always happy to see the Jets fail. the Browns D looks legit and despite everything Gase told us, Landry seems to be able to get separation on deep routes.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:39 am

mercury22nathan wrote:despite everything Gase told us, Landry seems to be able to get separation on deep routes.

Gase looks more foolish with the passing of each Browns' game. The Browns are lining Landry up everywhere and he's running a variety of routes - and he's producing at a high level. Turns out he's a "do everything" receiver, and not just a slot capable of running 3-yard routes.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:46 am

oh, and i forgot to mention. the Jets were served karmatic justice with the loss due to former Cleveland, now Jets RB Crowell's 2nd TD celebration - of course thinking they had the game well in hand up by 2 TDs.

https://sports.yahoo.com/isaiah-crowells-vulgar-touchdown-celebration-insults-browns-fanbase-014310194.html

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down