The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LMAO@The Jets

+3
Degarmo
JMP
DolFan 316
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

LMAO@The Jets  Empty LMAO@The Jets

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:23 pm

I guess losing to the fucking BILLS after blowing a 16-point lead means that crazy funky luck Gase had in Miami has officially run out Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Either that or Gase has some insane plan to somehow tank worse than the Fins just to get a higher draft pick out of sheer spite  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hey look, I just found out who Gregg Williams is the DC for! Razz

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

LMAO@The Jets  Empty Re: LMAO@The Jets

Post by JMP Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:41 pm

Yeah, the QB whisperer really worked his magic on Darnold...4 yards per attempt!!! 16 points - what an offensive guru! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The fraudulence continues...

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:24 pm

JMP wrote:Yeah, the QB whisperer really worked his magic on Darnold...4 yards per attempt!!!  16 points - what an offensive guru!   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

The fraudulence continues...

And from what I heard it was the D who scored half the points! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sadly, this game only proves that Darnold AND Allen both suck so the Pats come out on top yet again. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Both teams will still thrash the Fins by at least 20 though.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:14 pm

Jets fans are already calling for Gase's head! Twisted Evil

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:38 am

Gase's main concern is with coke and adderall. Everything else is just taking up his valuable tweaking time.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:17 am

Degarmo wrote:Gase's main concern is with coke and adderall.  Everything else is just taking up his valuable tweaking time.

Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers cheers cheers

I was hoping you'd post just because of stuff like this. Very Happy

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:33 am

DolFan 316 wrote:
Degarmo wrote:Gase's main concern is with coke and adderall.  Everything else is just taking up his valuable tweaking time.

Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers cheers cheers

I was hoping you'd post just because of stuff like this. Very Happy

I'm standing by this statement too, particularly now with all the stories from his ex-assistant coaches in Miami, and some players, about how he'd harass them in the middle of the night with phone calls and in some cases, just showing up to their houses.  We're talking like 2-3 a.m. too.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:36 am

Degarmo wrote:I'm standing by this statement too, particularly now with all the stories from his ex-assistant coaches in Miami, and some players, about how he'd harass them in the middle of the night with phone calls and in some cases, just showing up to their houses.  We're talking like 2-3 a.m. too.

WHAAAAAAT?!?! Shocked Shocked Shocked When and where did you find THAT out???

I thought only Gase's facial expressions were creepy, but this is literally psycho stalker stuff right here!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:39 am

Gase is already throwing his players under the bus...basically saying that the playcalling was perfect but the players didn't execute. Good to see that he hasn't learned anything from his time in Miami!  Twisted Evil

Last edited by JMP on Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:11 am

Wow. It's early.

But Gase totally failed managing this kind of adversity in Miami. If he hasn't learned anything from his first job as head coach.... it's going to get ugly in NY. Fast.

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:14 pm

From what it sounds like Ty Montgomery might not get anymore playing time and he also stated that.

"We'll see... That's the beauty of being the head coach. I can play who I want".

Now that a coach who wants to win. Maybe Miami isn't the only team that is tanking on the low Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:44 pm

rightchea wrote:From what it sounds like Ty Montgomery might not get anymore playing time and he also stated that.

"We'll see... That's the beauty of being the head coach. I can play who I want".

Now that a coach who wants to win. Maybe Miami isn't the only team that is tanking on the low Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Gase is just so power hungry and full of himself. That ego is going to destroy him in New York. I can't stand him, but it's going to be great to watch the NY media eat him alive!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:48 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:
Degarmo wrote:I'm standing by this statement too, particularly now with all the stories from his ex-assistant coaches in Miami, and some players, about how he'd harass them in the middle of the night with phone calls and in some cases, just showing up to their houses.  We're talking like 2-3 a.m. too.

WHAAAAAAT?!?! Shocked Shocked Shocked When and where did you find THAT out???

I thought only Gase's facial expressions were creepy, but this is literally psycho stalker stuff right here!

Kenny Stills was one of the players he used to harass early in the morning. One of his assistants, I forget who, lived across the street from him, and he would just show up at his doorstep at like 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning until his wife (the assistant) put a stop to it. I'm trying to remember where I saw it, but it was a very reputable source. I've watched so much crap it's hard to keep track of it all, but it's all verified stuff.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:49 am

Gase reportedly calls or texts Darnold at all hours too.  

LMAO@The Jets  Z

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:08 pm

Yo that crack he smoking is hitting for real

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:44 am

In the "can't make this stuff up" category:

Breaking news in NY - Sam Darnold may miss a few games because he has mono! No joke! WTF!!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:11 pm

Mono is nasty. He may miss a lot more than a few games if they can't get it under control.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:47 am

Gase must have kissed him, I mean u not calling a co worker at 3am and not trying to be intimate

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:39 pm

Watching the Jets game tonight, and it feels like watching the 2018 Dolphins. Gase has not changed one bit: still an undisciplined team, no creativity on offense, all passes thrown at or behind the line, throwing well short of the sticks on 3rd down, no idea how to use a running game, awful OL play. Jets fans are calling for his head tonight! LOL

I am a little scared that the Jets may screw up our #1 pick...because they may be the only team we can beat!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:19 am

We're not beating the Jets. We'll turn it over enough for them to score 21 points. Probably all defensive TDs.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:32 am

Jets cornerback Trumaine Johnson — who signed a massive 5-year, $72 million deal with the team last year — did not see the field once on Monday night at Metlife Stadium, though he was dressed on the sidelines.

His reasoning?

“We just decided not to play him,” head coach Adam Gase said after the game.

...so it’s possible that Gase decided to sit him to send a message. While that’s Gase’s prerogative as the head coach, he’s sitting a lot of money on the sidelines just because he didn’t want to play the 33-year-old — who had 40 total tackles and four interceptions last season.

https://sports.yahoo.com/new-york-jets-adam-gase-sits-trumaine-johnson-in-loss-cleveland-browns-odell-beckham-jr-045219954.html

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:13 pm

oh it gets better...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Grant Gordon wrote:A precedent has been set for the Jets that no matter how large your paycheck or how impressive your resume, if you're not up to the task you could find yourself riding the pine.
Though it was only for five snaps, Jets Pro Bowl safety Jamal Adams was benched during his team's 23-3 loss to the Browns on Monday.
A day later, he clarified that it was some anticipatory play that resulted in his unexpected breather.

"Yeah, I was benched. They benched me. I tried to anticipate a play ... and I anticipated wrong," Adams told WFAN Sports Radio on Tuesday via Manish Mehta. "It happens."

we are going to have to go 0-16 to get the #1 pick because the Jets are really trying to tank before we do

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:13 pm

How the hell do you bench Jamal Adams???? He's the best player on that team, and he was beasting last night!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:24 pm

My theory on coaching failures always continuing to fail if they go right from one fiasco to the next without going back to coordinating for a few years appears to be holding weight in NY.

No excuse for the Jests being this bad. Bell, Adams, Williams, there's a ton of talent there even with Darnold briefly out.

Anyway, much like Kotite in New York, Mangini in Cleveland, and (yes, it took longer because he inherited a lot of talent here) Wanny in Miami, this will end up being a dumpster fire in NY.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:45 pm

well isn't Gase the GM as well as the Head Coach. fire this guy and you kill two birds with one stone

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next