The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIE PATS DIE!!!

3 posters

Go down

DIE PATS DIE!!!  Empty DIE PATS DIE!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:28 am

COME ON, FINS!!! VENTURE INTO THE DEMON'S LAIR AND DRIVE A STAKE INTO ITS FOUL, BLACK HEART!!! AND THEN CHOP OFF THE HEAD TO MAKE SURE IT'S DEAD!!! AND FINALLY, BURN THE BODY TO ERADICATE ITS FOUL PRESENCE FROM THE LAND FOR GOOD!!! PUT AN END TO THE REIGN OF TYRANNY ONCE AND FOR ALL!!! DEATH TO THE DEMON THAT'S HELD POWER FOR FAR TOO LONG!!! DEATH, I SAY!!! STRIKE A BLOW FOR TRUE JUSTICE AND GOOD TO SERVE AS A SHINING EXAMPLE FOR HEROISM EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!!

Yeah yeah, I know. But for the first time in an eternity the mighty demon is weak. It's staggering, reeling, bleeding, ready to be vanquished, even BEGGING to be. The empires of Rome, Alexander the Great, and Genghis Khan eventually came to an end, why can't this one?

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

DIE PATS DIE!!!  Empty Re: DIE PATS DIE!!!

Post by white1 Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:07 am

Huge opportunity to take control of the division early. I'm a little bit worried about our defense, there is enough on film that McDaniels will figure out how to exploit it.

I'd probably go with a physical game plan. A lot of Drake-Gore mixed in with trick plays. Try and keep Brady off the field, and wear out their defense.

The Pats are against the wall. They usually rise to this kind of occasion.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:28 pm

Even if the Pats need the officials' help to win, that's still a sure sign to me that they're finally on the way down and out. Nothing short of a 20-plus point win will convince me this isn't the end.

Of course the Fins WOULD have a sudden rash of injuries JUST before this game Evil or Very Mad

If any of these guys get a chance to sack Brady, JUST DO IT!!! FUCK the damn rules. Don't be another Hayes and take yourself out trying not to get arbitrarily flagged!!!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:32 pm

The Patriots have no identity right now. On defense, they lack pass rush ability and their banged-up secondary is overmatched without help from the pass rush. On offense, they have no real running game and their weapons in the passing game are limited to Gronk and nothing else. I expect them to play much better on offense once Edelman gets back, and if Sony Michel develops and Josh Gordon gets his head on straight that quickly becomes a VERY dangerous offense overnight.

But right now, as crazy as it sounds, the Phins are the better team and a loss next week would be unacceptable. A win, and we are in position to win the division. A loss, and the Past get right back in the race. I know it's just week 4, but in many ways this could be the biggest, most important regular season game the Phins have played in years.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:41 pm

JMP wrote:The Patriots have no identity right now.  On defense, they lack pass rush ability and their banged-up secondary is overmatched without help from the pass rush.  On offense, they have no real running game and their weapons in the passing game are limited to Gronk and nothing else.  I expect them to play much better on offense once Edelman gets back, and if Sony Michel develops and Josh Gordon gets his head on straight that quickly becomes a VERY dangerous offense overnight.

But right now, as crazy as it sounds, the Phins are the better team and a loss next week would be unacceptable.  A win, and we are in position to win the division.  A loss, and the Past get right back in the race.  I know it's just week 4, but in many ways this could be the biggest, most important  regular season game the Phins have played in years.

Well damn, Jmp!!! I love that kind of talk coming from you Very Happy cheers It's a serious morale booster.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:43 pm

Honestly, it has as much to do with the Patriots being a bad team than it does the Phins being a good team. With Edelman coming back after our game, the time to strike is now. No excuses...kick 'em when they're down, and don't stop kicking till they're dead! Twisted Evil

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:45 pm

JMP wrote:Honestly, it has as much to do with the Patriots being a bad team than it does the Phins being a good team.  With Edelman coming back after our game, the time to strike is now.  No excuses...kick 'em when they're down, and don't stop kicking till they're dead!   Twisted Evil

Okay, you might have to stop. At the risk of freaking people out, I'm legit starting to get aroused...

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down