The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Josh Rosen thoughts

+6
finfanatic
Killah Sith
Degarmo
JEGnj
scotgif
JMP
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Josh Rosen thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Rosen thoughts

Post by JMP Wed May 08, 2019 8:48 am

Degarmo wrote:Unless Rosen absolutely blows up this season (in a positive way), I'd still draft a QB next season.

Yeah, I think you have to draft one at some point next season...just not sure how high. If Rosen looks great, I wouldn't use a first on one. But again, if there is any question about Rosen at all, then you go all in and do whatever it takes to get the guy you want.

The good news is we will have a ton of picks, so we will have the luxury of taking a QB whenever we have to. Just have to keep adding talent to the position no matter what.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Wed May 08, 2019 10:24 am

My thought is, if you're in position to grab a possible generational talent (Thor McJesus, if he opts in for next year's draft) then you get him, just like drafting Manning when you already have Brees.

If you've got "the guy" then you don't have to worry about it. Smile

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Thu May 09, 2019 1:53 pm

JMP wrote:
Degarmo wrote:Unless Rosen absolutely blows up this season (in a positive way), I'd still draft a QB next season.

Yeah, I think you have to draft one at some point next season...just not sure how high.  If Rosen looks great, I wouldn't use a first on one.  But again, if there is any question about Rosen at all, then you go all in and do whatever it takes to get the guy you want.

The good news is we will have a ton of picks, so we will have the luxury of taking a QB whenever we have to.  Just have to keep adding talent to the position no matter what.

If Rosen blows up this season then Miami goes after a QB in a mid to lower round to have as a backup. But to be honest Miami needs to find some weapons more than another QB. you still have Fitz as a backup

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sat May 18, 2019 10:18 pm

Something about an SJW running the team just doesn’t seem right

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2