The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Josh Gordon

+3
Birdmond
JMP
white1
7 posters

Go down

Josh Gordon Empty Josh Gordon

Post by white1 Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:22 am

Coming off a suspension, and the Browns are dumping players like it's the ultimate fire sale.

I say trade for him - cheap. He'll probably cost a 6th or 7th round pick. To get that beast even WITH the risk... I'd love to see it happen. The dude is a total stud on the field, instantly becomes our best offensive player and a true playmaker.

Am I crazy? Thoughts?
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Josh Gordon Empty Re: Josh Gordon

Post by JMP Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:33 am

I think the Phins have enough distractions and locker room issues as it is.  What the Phins need is leadership, not more headaches.  So I'd say "Hell no!"

Then again, I just read that the Phins are welcoming Dion Jordan back with open arms, and he's not even a good football player!  The team clearly doesn't care about bringing in leaders, so what the hell do I know???

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:27 am

JMP wrote:I think the Phins have enough distractions and locker room issues as it is.  What the Phins need is leadership, not more headaches.  So I'd say "Hell no!"

Then again, I just read that the Phins are welcoming Dion Jordan back with open arms, and he's not even a good football player!  The team clearly doesn't care about bringing in leaders, so what the hell do I know???

I'll be shocked if Jordan even shows up.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:13 pm

I say he shows up. He doesn't want to go out like Russell or any of the other idiots before him. He does his drug test and try to show out for Miami to get a starting job.......I always hated this pick in the draft.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:34 am

rightchea wrote:I say he shows up. He doesn't want to go out like Russell or any of the other idiots before him. He does his drug test and try to show out for Miami to get a starting job.......I always hated this pick in the draft.

I didn't hate the pick. He was the consensus #1 defensive player by all the "experts". I did hate trading up.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by mercury22nathan Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:47 am

white1 wrote:I say trade for him...

Am I crazy? Thoughts?

unfortunately yes, that would've been crazy. the guy just can't stay away from the stuff - no matter how much is on the line. he failed another test.

Suspended Cleveland Browns receiver Josh Gordon failed a drug test last month, according to multiple reports.

Fox Sports, which first reported the news, cited a source informed of the test results that Gordon's sample was positive for marijuana and dilute. Both Gordon's "A" and "B" samples were positive for marijuana and dilute, Fox Sports reported.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15185642/suspended-josh-gordon-cleveland-browns-fails-drug-test

The news comes on the heels of sources telling ESPN that Gordon is living with former Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel off of Sunset Boulevard.

now that's a disastrous reality show just waiting to happen.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:48 am

Oops
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:15 am

It's a shame when you see someone throw away their life because of drugs - not just football, of course, but all walks of life. Gordon could have been one of the best players of his era. Instead, he's just another junkie that will soon be forgotten. Sad.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:47 pm

Dude is wackadoodledoo.

The Phins have so many problems now, brining in someone who you know ALREADY is a problem seems like an attempt to destroy the team IMO.

If Tannenbaum even hints at it, Steve Ross should rush to Miami and fire everyone involved.

Which would be a good start, even if Josh Gordon was not under considerations.

Smile
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:05 pm

Josh Gordon doesn't want to play football all he wants to do is get high.......waste of time unless Miami can keep him clean

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Josh Gordon = Michael Beasley
scotgif
scotgif

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:25 pm

Josh Gordon = Ricky "Puffy" Williams.

Great talent, but a headcase who let his love of weed derail his career.
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down