The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LMAO!!! Most Hilarious Moment Of The Season!!!

2 posters

Go down

LMAO!!! Most Hilarious Moment Of The Season!!!  Empty LMAO!!! Most Hilarious Moment Of The Season!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:41 pm

So after the game I'm looking at the play by play (and finding out just how close the Fins came to blowing an unblowable lead Shocked ) and I see that Harris FINALLY had a sack, and forced a fumble to boot! I got all excited for a moment thinking it was Charles but it turned out to be some dude named TRENT Harris who I literally never even heard of, meaning this random schmuck actually got one more sack this season than a former first round pick, and contributed more to a win in one game than Charles has in THREE YEARS!!! I don't know why, but that just tickled my funny bone something fierce! Laughing Laughing Laughing

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

LMAO!!! Most Hilarious Moment Of The Season!!!  Empty Re: LMAO!!! Most Hilarious Moment Of The Season!!!

Post by JMP Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:50 pm

LOL Trent Harris has actually played most of the season, though he did miss time with an injury. He is truly the best Harris on the DL right now, even though he did nothing of note before today! Very Happy

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down