The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JUST END THE SEASON NOW!!!

3 posters

Go down

JUST END THE SEASON NOW!!! Empty JUST END THE SEASON NOW!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:23 pm

I realize no NFL team has ever forfeited the final two games, but now would be the perfect time to do it. There's literally no point in this team even showing up. When a 3-win team is running up the score on you, then it's time to mercy-kill this thing. Hell, at this point I'm not sure I would even care of the franchise folded tomorrow. Maybe it should. What's the NFL gonna do, take away all their draft picks? It's not as if this team can draft worth a damn anyway. They could have every single top ten pick and draft ten busts.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

JUST END THE SEASON NOW!!! Empty Re: JUST END THE SEASON NOW!!!

Post by JMP Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:09 pm

This is the worst Dolphins team I can recall. Cam Cameron's Dolphins were better, no doubt. This is ugly, ugly football - an offense that can't do anything, and a defense that gets shredded week after week by every QB they face.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:13 pm

I'm being completely serious BTW. I feel very strongly that this team simply should not show up for the last two games. For one thing, they might not even have enough players to field a team anyway. Why risk more injuries? Why bother when we all know they'll just get blown out two more times?

And yes, the Fins have been in this position many MANY times, but this is honestly the first time I've ever felt this way.

The Chargers were pretty much the one team I knew the Fins would beat even before the season BTW. So much for that. You know it's bad when they don't even compete in non-division games anymore.

I've gone from not caring about the NFL to now actively hating it.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:19 pm

And Pouncey just needs to never speak again. He blathers on all week about how "Now we'll see who loves to play football!" and then the team goes out and lays down like this AND he gets hurt. He's probably faking it just to get out of playing the final two games, that's what I think. If it wasn't for the 100 other holes this team has, I'd advocate cutting him.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:38 pm

I'm with Umix. I'd get rid of everyone I could.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:02 am

I would urge them to tank the Colts game, but I'm not sure tanking is any different from how they'd normally play anyway. Can't wait to hear about the stadium being filled with Colts fans Rolling Eyes

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:00 pm

JMP wrote:This is the worst Dolphins team I can recall.  Cam Cameron's Dolphins were better, no doubt.  This is ugly, ugly football - an offense that can't do anything, and a defense that gets shredded week after week by every QB they face.

Funny you should say that. A surprising number of people agree with you Shocked

http://phinphanatic.com/2015/12/21/is-this-worst-team-in-dolphins-history/

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down