The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL THINGS POLITICAL (including COVID stuff)

+3
Degarmo
JMP
DolFan 316
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ALL THINGS POLITICAL (including COVID stuff) Empty ALL THINGS POLITICAL (including COVID stuff)

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:59 pm

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/08/24/new-jersey-lab-generated-77-false-positives/

This is just one lab, that was only testing NFL players. Imagine how many false positives the rest of the nation has had! And like everything else happening right now, this is being done on purpose to fulfill a specific agenda. It's in the media's best interest that as many people test positive as possible so they can keep us all in a state of perpetual fear for purposes of control. Now you know how it's possible for so many people to have the virus despite showing no symptoms--they don't actually have it at all!

ZERO reason for mask mandates ANYWHERE now. First, the death count was faked because hospitals were getting paid to report *all* deaths as being from COVID 19, and now this!!!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

ALL THINGS POLITICAL (including COVID stuff) Empty Re: ALL THINGS POLITICAL (including COVID stuff)

Post by JMP Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:57 am

The testing is seriously flawed and the vaccine isn't coming anytime soon. But in the meantime, wearing masks and social distancing are the best ways to stop the spread of the disease.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ALL THINGS POLITICAL (including COVID stuff) Empty Re: ALL THINGS POLITICAL (including COVID stuff)

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:55 pm

Not only can you not trust the testing, the CDC reported on its own website that ONLY SIX PERCENT OF REPORTED DEATHS FROM COVID 19 ACTUALLY WERE FROM THE VIRUS ALONE, and that 94 PERCENT OF ALL LISTED DEATHS HAD AN AVERAGE OF 2.6 OTHER FACTORS INVOLVED.

Remember back when I told you hospitals were getting paid to report *all* deaths as COVID 19 related? I did say that here, right? If not I should have, lord knows I said it lots of other places. Basically, if you tested positive and then on the way home died in a car crash, your death was reported as being from the virus. If you already had terminal cancer while testing positive and later died? Virus. Got murdered after testing positive? Well obviously you died from the virus.

The lies are piling up, folks. And that's why the CDC, after reporting this ON THEIR OWN SITE, has now gotten ALL social media to censor and ban any mention of it by anyone.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:06 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:Not only can you not trust the testing, the CDC reported on its own website that ONLY SIX PERCENT OF REPORTED DEATHS FROM COVID 19 ACTUALLY WERE FROM THE VIRUS ALONE, and that 94 PERCENT OF ALL LISTED DEATHS HAD AN AVERAGE OF 2.6 OTHER FACTORS INVOLVED.

Remember back when I told you hospitals were getting paid to report *all* deaths as COVID 19 related? I did say that here, right? If not I should have, lord knows I said it lots of other places. Basically, if you tested positive and then on the way home died in a car crash, your death was reported as being from the virus. If you already had terminal cancer while testing positive and later died? Virus. Got murdered after testing positive? Well obviously you died from the virus.

The lies are piling up, folks. And that's why the CDC, after reporting this ON THEIR OWN SITE, has now gotten ALL social media to censor and ban any mention of it by anyone.

But that's like most diseases - they affect people with other comorbidities worse than people with no other issues. Like when someone with AIDS dies, it's usually from pneumonia or something like that...but they still died from AIDS, because if they didn't have it their body would have been able to fight the pneumonia or whatever it may be. Same thing with Covid - people that have other diseases/issues are hit worse than those without. The majority of these people died because they got Covid - even if it wasn't Covid alone that was the cause of death. Gotta be careful with numbers both ways - you can make them mean whatever you want.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:19 pm

The point is, the virus already had a survival rate of over 99% BEFORE this news came out. So why are we still being told we need to give our rights away like it's the bubonic plague when the already low death count was exaggerated by 94 PERCENT???

At this point there's ZERO reason for anybody to wear a mask, let alone for businesses and churches to still be closed (while sports and schools are back up and running and large mobs are allowed to roam the streets 24/7 doing whatever they want).

BTW on my latest trip to Wal mart I actually saw a couple of people not wearing masks at all. They didn't have them down around their necks either, there were no masks anywhere on their person period. One of these times I'm going to ask how they can get away with it. As soon as I get in the store my mask goes down below my nose so I can breathe, and I'm not ashamed.

Also, if this virus is so deadly, why do people need to be tested to find out if they have it? HMMM scratch

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:22 pm

Also I just want to clarify something. If one of you had a friend or loved one who died in a car crash or was injured in one yourself of course I'd be sympathetic and feel for you. But that doesn't mean a national crusade should be started to ban all driving forevermore.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:04 pm

The car crash analogy is pointless...apples and oranges.

Bottom line for me is, I don't want Covid whether it's deadly or not, and I don't want my wife (who has a compromised immune system) to get it either. I wear a mask every time I go to a store or anywhere I will encounter people, and I'll continue to do so as long as I have to. Wearing a mask has absolutely nothing to do with "rights"...it's just a mask and not a big deal AT ALL. It's the best precaution we have against the spread of the disease.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:16 pm

Don't you even wonder how cases keep increasing even though everybody's wearing a mask?

Do you wonder why around half the people who get infected show no symptoms whatsoever?

I know someone living about 5 minutes away from me who became a big crusader for mask wearing on Facebook. Literally every day she was yammering on about it, how people who don't want to wear masks are evil and stupid for "putting everyone's lives at risk". Then SHE tested positive, and suddenly she started yammering about how there was just no WAY that SHE could POSSIBLY have gotten the virus, the test HAD to be false. Fortunately, she's one of those who had no symptoms. You'd think this experience would've taught her a few lessons but nope, she's still yammering away on Facebook about mask wearing even after it was PROVEN not to work in her case. Either that or she wasn't wearing one at all times like she wants everybody else to do and she's just a big hypocrite.

I only wear mine in Wal Mart and even then I put it under my nose. I stay at home six days a week, not because I'm "scared" but because there's no point in me going anywhere now if I have to wear a mask. I LOVE not having to wear a mask. I literally cannot breathe for more than 2-3 minutes with one on. And yes, I've tried. My body's just not having it. I can breathe just fine with no mask though. Funny how that works. I'm damn sure not giving any more of my rights away while violent crime has been declared legal, I'll tell you that much! Also, your state governor is literally insane and needs to be recalled ASAP.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:50 pm

It continues to spread because everyone isn't wearing masks and everyone isn't social distancing. That's the problem.

And yes, Cuomo is out of his mind. We can agree on that!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:58 pm

The mask is not a catch-all, it's just another thing you're supposed to do.  Most people don't know that, because they're morons.  They blame the media for scaring them, then they blame the media and say they're not trustable, then they blame the media for not telling them enough.  It's laughable.  The same "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" folks can't fucking figure out simple health practices.

The masks is one thing.  Wash your hands, stay socially distant, remember if you're at a higher risk to take more precautions.  You can go out of your house and do things, just act like there's a disease out there that you may catch and act accordingly.  

Also, everyone is NOT wearing a mask, NOR are they socially distancing, or even giving one iota of a shit about doing anything to prevent the virus.  A great deal of people are thumbing their noses at the whole thing, which makes a lot of the precautionary stuff far, FAR less effective.  

I shouldn't even have to write this down.  This should be easy to understand common knowledge.  Things didn't have to get this far, the PEOPLE made it so by not giving a shit, and the GOVERNMENT's initial slow reaction and poo-pooing of it all is why it blew up.  It's nothing more than that.

Now, if you want to say that people are going to cash in on this, then you're right, but that has more to do with our socio-economic practice than it does any kind of cover up, conspiracy, or any other mentally manufactured excuse I've heard.

Also, if you can't breathe with a mask on, then it's either mental, or you have a medical issue that needs diagnosing.  I worked wearing a respirator for hours and hours a day for years, and never had an issue.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:02 pm

JMP wrote:It continues to spread because everyone isn't wearing masks and everyone isn't social distancing. That's the problem.

And yes, Cuomo is out of his mind. We can agree on that!

Whoops, I actually forgot you live in Long Island and it's JEGnj who lives in NJ, whose governor I was talking about. But yeah, Cuomo's right up there too. NEVER forget that he ORDERED all nursing homes in the state to take infected patients. Yes, this was a thing he did. Public safety, my ass. Not to mention his brother either lied about being infected or really was infected when he paraded around outside with his family maskless.

(BTW Antifa/BLM are the ones who aren't social distancing yet the media is perfectly fine with that for some odd reason, hmmm...)

BTW my state governor actually passed a law making it a felony to stage the sort of "peaceful protests" happening in Portland, Seattle, etc. He had to be really sneaky about it, but he got it done. I haven't heard about any serious rioting in Memphis this entire time, which is mind blowing to me for a lot of reasons.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:10 pm

Degarmo wrote:The mask is not a catch-all, it's just another thing you're supposed to do.  Most people don't know that, because they're morons.  They blame the media for scaring them, then they blame the media and say they're not trustable, then they blame the media for not telling them enough.  It's laughable.  The same "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" folks can't fucking figure out simple health practices.

The masks is one thing.  Wash your hands, stay socially distant, remember if you're at a higher risk to take more precautions.  You can go out of your house and do things, just act like there's a disease out there that you may catch and act accordingly.  

Also, everyone is NOT wearing a mask, NOR are they socially distancing, or even giving one iota of a shit about doing anything to prevent the virus.  A great deal of people are thumbing their noses at the whole thing, which makes a lot of the precautionary stuff far, FAR less effective.  

I shouldn't even have to write this down.  This should be easy to understand common knowledge.  Things didn't have to get this far, the PEOPLE made it so by not giving a shit, and the GOVERNMENT's initial slow reaction and poo-pooing of it all is why it blew up.  It's nothing more than that.

Now, if you want to say that people are going to cash in on this, then you're right, but that has more to do with our socio-economic practice than it does any kind of cover up, conspiracy, or any other mentally manufactured excuse I've heard.

Also, if you can't breathe with a mask on, then it's either mental, or you have a medical issue that needs diagnosing.  I worked wearing a respirator for hours and hours a day for years, and never had an issue.

Media's been lying about this from day one. They lied about the severity of it, then all of a sudden they went from treating it like the bubonic plague to suddenly admitting half of people getting it had no symptoms, and now we've found out that the death toll has been fudged by 96 PERCENT and false positives are occurring on a regular basis. Why would you believe ANYTHING they say about COVID 19 at this point? Especially when this same media is openly cheering on large groups of criminals roaming around large cities? Why aren't THEY being crucified for spreading the virus? Why is sports being allowed now when just 2 months ago Dr. Fauci was saying there was no way they should be starting back? The actual science keeps proving these people wrong, and it's being censored like crazy. Why is everything in some states still closed while in these same states mobs can run around doing whatever they want? This is ALL about power and control, and has been from the start. The virus isn't even an issue now anyway, not when "peaceful protesters" could come to your house and attack you any day now.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:01 pm

The chances of peaceful protestors coming to my house are 0. It will not happen. I live in an area that, in general, is less hysterically insane than much of the country.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:05 pm

Degarmo wrote:The chances of peaceful protestors coming to my house are 0.  It will not happen.  I live in an area that, in general, is less hysterically insane than much of the country.

Everybody thinks it won't happen to them, right up until it does. I'm sure the Portland mayor thought he was safe from Antifa too, seeing as he enabled and cheered them on for years. You're still at the mercy of your governor, unless you're telling me nobody in your town is following his communist manifesto.

I do think where I am right now is as safe as anywhere in the world right now, but that doesn't mean it will be in 3 months. Or a year from now. Or 4 years from now.

The uber rich are fleeing these cities for a reason. They know what's up.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:54 am

Degarmo wrote:The mask is not a catch-all, it's just another thing you're supposed to do.  Most people don't know that, because they're morons.  They blame the media for scaring them, then they blame the media and say they're not trustable, then they blame the media for not telling them enough.  It's laughable.  The same "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" folks can't fucking figure out simple health practices.

Excellent post, Degarmo. Right on.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:01 am

With school starting up, I'm anxious to see how things will play out with Covid. Our numbers are real low right now, but I'm anticipating a spike once school gets going. Most school districts here are doing a hybrid format, with a mix of in-person and virtual (masks required on in-person days). For instance, my kids (both in the same high school) will be in school 2 days a week and learning remotely the other 3 days. My wife is a teacher, and she has chosen to teach remotely - she will split her time between home and her empty classroom at school.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:03 am

**Changed the thread title - thought it would be a good idea to keep everything related to Covid here.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:46 pm

I'm assuming school will be a cluster in the very-high-hot-zone-population areas and relatively fine in all other areas. One thing this virus has done is start to reinforce that living inside huge cities is not a healthy proposition, particularly in times of emergent problems.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:09 pm

Well, that was fast: school hasn't even started yet and already one of the staff members in my wife's school has Covid. This person has been in the school the last couple of weeks, most recently this past Friday. So, my wife is just going to teach from home 5 days a week.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:19 pm

NO school in America has any business reopening physical classrooms, and the only reason the education system has fought so hard to do so is for indoctrination purposes. Can't do that if kids are learning from home so they must be forced back into the classroom, safety be damned. Determining what's cancelled and what's not has been hypocritically and disturbingly selective. In some states people still can't go to church or get haircuts or open businesses but sports and schools are okay? Come on now Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Also I must reiterate that the person I know who was as passionate about mask wearing as anybody you'll ever meet got infected. If it happened to her, what hope does anyone else have? It's time to end this absurdity and go the herd immunity route. Antifa/BLM are a FAR more dire threat to your physical well-being than a virus with a survival rate of over 99% that you need to be tested for to even know you have. I refuse to live in fear and so should you.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:32 pm

So it's okay for Nancy Pelosi to get her hair done when all salons in the area are supposed to be closed, and oh BTW she wasn't wearing a mask like everybody's "supposed to".

Can this lockdown BE any more of a joke??? On second thought, probably yes the way things are going. Copied from one of the comments.

It must be nice, they can just make up rules as they go and then decide not to follow them if they don't feel like it, and then screech when they're called out for it, and shame anyone who questions their godlike condition. They really are tyrants to the core.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:48 am

I was on a tirade over this yesterday. Where’s the meme maker with Nazi Pelosi tearing her mask in half like she did with the State of the Union address?

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:51 am

Unreal. Bunch of hypocrites running this country, on all sides. Fuck 'em all.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:27 am

At this point I'll just be happy convincing a couple of you that this lockdown is and always has been all about dominance and control, and "public safety" has absolutely nothing to do with it. I said this back in March. Large mobs being allowed to roam outside 24/7 committing all the crime they want is proof enough of that. Actual crime has now been declared legal, while everyday behavior has now been labeled a crime. The truth is seen as a lie and lies are considered truth. We are now living in a literal Bizarro World.

(BTW the Mask Queen of Facebook is still screaming for a mandatory mask mandate for my county even after she was infected despite wearing a mask. Because deciding to fine and imprison people for slipping a mask under their nose to breathe for a few seconds in 110-degree weather after nine months of the virus being around totally makes sense Rolling Eyes)

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:08 am

Dominance and control is what every empire's government does. Sometimes they have to do it to their own people. It's historically a proven effective tool. This empire is no different, and soon it will go the way of all empires.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next