The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite part of 2020

3 posters

Go down

Favorite part of 2020 Empty Favorite part of 2020

Post by CarsonChris Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:42 am

Patriots are a dumpster fire. Superman is no longer a starting caliber player

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Favorite part of 2020 Empty Re: Favorite part of 2020

Post by JMP Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:07 am

CarsonChris wrote:Patriots are a dumpster fire. Superman is no longer a starting caliber player

I LOVE IT!!! Twisted Evil

It's truly amazing to see the Patriots playing so poorly.

The defense sucks. They gave up 200 rushing yards yesterday - at home! I've never seen a Belichick defense play so poorly.

And of course, the QB. It was all fine and well when Tom Brady was having success with no-name receivers and no real running game. But Cam Newton is, apparently, not Tom Brady. Belichick has surrounded Cam with trash, and he's getting trash results. Garbage In, Garbage Out as they say.

They can't lose enough, as far as I'm concerned.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:18 am

It's hard for me to comprehend the fact we very well may see a demoralized, out-of-contention Pats team travel to Miami to face the upstart Dolphins. Wow!
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:25 am

I was reading the article linked below about Cam Newton's throwing mechanics. Interesting stuff...he rarely throws to his right, and that's something opposing defenses will pick up on immediately.

— Newton threw just one pass to his outside right all game, and it was a throwaway. Otherwise, he was 5-of-6 for 57 yards to the outside left and 4-of-8 for 41 yards with three interceptions in the middle of the field.

— Newton’s complete unwillingness to throw right is a somewhat recent trend in New England. Newton was 0-of-3 with an interception throwing to his outside right in Week 6. He went 6-of-8 for 56 yards to his outside left and 11-of-13 for 101 yards with an interception between the numbers in that loss to the Denver Broncos. Newton was more willing to throw outside right over the first three weeks of the season.

— Through five games, Newton is 28-of-36 throwing outside left, 51-of-68 to the middle and 9-of-18 to the right on aimed passes. Newton is just 1-of-8 with two interceptions on passes thrown over 10 yards to the outside right. He’s 12-of-14 on passes over 10 yards to the outside left and 16-of-25 with two interceptions on passes thrown over 10 yards between the numbers.

— ESPN’s Mina Kimes notes that Newton’s struggles throwing right date back to his days with the Carolina Panthers.

— There is a reason why Newton has become hesitant to throw right. He’s struggling, but his unwillingness to scatter the ball around will only help opposing defenses.

https://nesn.com/2020/10/patriots-49ers-takeaways-does-cam-newton-have-issue-throwing-right/

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:51 am

OMG that's crazy, would it be as easy as bracketing WRs lined up left, play man on the right and force him to throw over the middle where's he throwing picks?
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:27 am

white1 wrote:OMG that's crazy, would it be as easy as bracketing WRs lined up left, play man on the right and force him to throw over the middle where's he throwing picks?

Seems like it, right?? Too easy!

I'm shocked the Belichick and his staff haven't addressed that yet...unless they're trying and Cam just isn't able to fix it.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down