The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weather for Sunday and Other Things

3 posters

Go down

Weather for Sunday and Other Things  Empty Weather for Sunday and Other Things

Post by finskev Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:16 pm

NFL Weather.com has Temp at 29 and Wind Chill at 19 in Nashville, Also I have to Work this Sunday and We are 0-4 This Year When the Fat Guy Works. Loss to Bills Twice, Jags, Raiders.

finskev

Back to top Go down

Weather for Sunday and Other Things  Empty Re: Weather for Sunday and Other Things

Post by JMP Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:42 pm

Hey, we hadn't won in New Orleans in like 35 years and we broke that streak. No QB as young as Tua ever beat Belichick in New England and we did that. No team in NFL history ever went from 1-7 to 8-7, but we did. I'm sure there's more.

This Dolphins season is all about breaking new ground and charting new territory. SO - Kev's work-day losing streak is going down!!!!!! Twisted Evil

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 and finskev like this post

Back to top Go down

Weather for Sunday and Other Things  Empty Re: Weather for Sunday and Other Things

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:59 pm

My prediction of winning out a month and a half ago trumps the work day streak. I have spoken! cheers cheers cheers

And yes, I really did speak those words as I typed them so technically it's true  Cool

Also, Tannehill is 0-6 all-time at Buffalo, and I hear it gets pretty cold there.

Also, I find it impossible to believe the weather really will be that cold seeing as I live 3 hours away from Nashville and it's been in the 70s here for a week now. Meteorologists are fearmongers and outright liars just like their media brethren these days.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:42 am

Forget the weather--the crappy field might be a much bigger issue. Lots of Vol fans complaining about it today after the Music City Bowl was played there last night.

That's far from the only thing they're complaining about (and on the other thing they have a legit gripe) but apparently the Nissan Stadium field is so bad they can't understand how an NFL team plays on it or doesn't get it fixed. This is the first I've heard about it, just letting you guys know.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:01 pm

Right now it is 73 degrees in my house. I just can't see how it can possible get 40-45 degrees colder within the next 24 hours, or how it can possibly be that much colder in a place just 3 hours away.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:36 am

Weather won't matter for the defense. Crush, kill, destroy for 60 minutes. Victory is ours!!!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:02 am

JMP wrote:Weather won't matter for the defense.  Crush, kill, destroy for 60 minutes. Victory is ours!!!

Titans haven't scored more than 20 in their last five games. Hard to imagine they will this time either.

Fins are 6-4 all-time VS the Oilers/Titans when scoring between 11 and 19 points BTW.

https://stathead.com/football/tgl_finder.cgi?request=1&match=game&order_by_asc=1&order_by=game_date&year_min=1966&year_max=2020&game_type=R&ccomp%5B1%5D=gt&cval%5B1%5D=11&cstat%5B1%5D=points&ccomp%5B2%5D=lt&cval%5B2%5D=19&cstat%5B2%5D=points&team_id=mia&opp_id=oti&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&week_num_min=0&week_num_max=99&temperature_gtlt=lt

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down