The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Campbell week 1

4 posters

Go down

Campbell week 1 Empty Campbell week 1

Post by JEGnj Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:32 am

If Dan Campbell was running for president I would vote for him today. I was very impressed with how he turned the culture of this team around in 2 weeks. I was evident he did heavily rely on Rizzi and the staff but to be honest 2 weeks ago he was a TE coach probably looking for promotion to OC and overnight he becomes HC of the Fins so I would think he might feel a bit over his head. He gets a serious addition for the rest of the season. If he does truly turn things around I would seriously consider him for HC unless some truly proven big name could come in. He reminds me of a Bill Cowher type.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Campbell week 1 Empty Re: Campbell week 1

Post by JMP Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:35 am

Dan Campbell is the Miami Dolphins head coach. This man has "it". No head coaching search will be needed after the season, because we have our coach. I don't want some old retread or some flavor of the month coordinator. I want Dan Fucking Campbell. I'm drinking the kool aid, baby!! afro

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:01 am

I have to admit, when I saw his postgame speech I was impressed. He sounded like one of my friends, the one who served four years in Iraq.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:45 pm

I like to see a coach taking control of the game and what is going on with the team. He if goes 2 - 0 then Ross is going to look like an ASS.

I not fully sold on him thought. The Titans aren't that great of a team

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:46 am

rightchea wrote:I like to see a coach taking control of the game and what is going on with the team. He if goes 2 - 0 then Ross is going to look like an ASS.

He pretty much already does. Ross's presence in that postgame speech vid was cringeworthy IMO. Classic jock-sniffer behavior.

I not fully sold on him thought. The Titans aren't that great of a team

They played the Bills a whole lot tougher than the Fins did and the Jags were a bad team too. Just sayin' Cool

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down