The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WR Greg Jennings visiting Phins today

+5
white1
Birdmond
zullo
Degarmo
JMP
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WR Greg Jennings visiting Phins today - Page 2 Empty Re: WR Greg Jennings visiting Phins today

Post by JMP Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:09 am

I said before Wallace was even signed that Jennings would be a better fit for the Dolphin offense. Wallace did a lot of good things for us, but I just feel that Tannehill would've been much better off with Jennings. We're getting Jennings a few years too late, but still I think he can help the offense with his route-running and work ethic.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WR Greg Jennings visiting Phins today - Page 2 Empty Re: WR Greg Jennings visiting Phins today

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:40 pm

JMP wrote:I said before Wallace was even signed that Jennings would be a better fit for the Dolphin offense.

Link or it didn't happen.

j/k I believe you Razz

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:03 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:
JMP wrote:I said before Wallace was even signed that Jennings would be a better fit for the Dolphin offense.

Link or it didn't happen.

j/k I believe you  Razz

LOL I wouldn't lie about that! This was early enough in the Philbin era when I actually still believed Queasy Joe would bring some semblance of the Green Bay offense with him. Embarassed

In all seriousness, this offense is all about route-running. Wallace was never a good route runner, and Jennings is pretty damn good in that department. And of course, Wallace was always limited in this offense because Tannehill can't throw deep...but admittedly I didn't know that at the time Wallace was signed...

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2