The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ja'Wuan James Out 4-6 Weeks Possibly

5 posters

Go down

Ja'Wuan James Out 4-6 Weeks Possibly Empty Ja'Wuan James Out 4-6 Weeks Possibly

Post by Degarmo Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:09 am

There are several places reporting this, so no need for a link.  This means more of Fox, which means more of sacks.  I'd be game-planning to run that two-TE set 90 percent of the time for awhile.

Also, Devante Parker tweaked his bad foot, although he is said to be "fine".  I don't think he's fine, and I'm beginning to worry we drafted another dud.  I know the kid has the ability, but his durability may come into question, particularly with a foot injury like that.  Those things are brutal as far as 100 percent healing.

Add to that Wake's possible career ender, and we're looking at a really amazing week so far.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Ja'Wuan James Out 4-6 Weeks Possibly Empty Re: Ja'Wuan James Out 4-6 Weeks Possibly

Post by JMP Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:18 am

James has had an up and down season, but (surprise) we don't have an adequate replacement - so it's a huge loss.

As for Parker, he had a bad foot in college and it has continued to bother him since day one with the Phins. It's looking more and more like Hickey wasted a first round pick on damaged goods. We desperately needed an A+ draft heading into this season, and instead it appears to be a colossal fail of Firelandian proportions.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ja'Wuan James Out 4-6 Weeks Possibly Empty Re: Ja'Wuan James Out 4-6 Weeks Possibly

Post by Degarmo Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:17 am

Hickey is a fill-in GM. There are those that praise him, but I think it's Ireland Syndrome.

We need someone running the draft that understands that you get playmakers there early, not depth . . . and for fuck's sake, don't take risks with high picks.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:13 am

The injury of Parker has me worried. I think he is a play maker when healthy. Just worried we got Yatil Green.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:45 pm

Look on the bright side, at least the Jets lost Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:47 am

Raiders took it to them, so great to see - and good for our wildcard chances!
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down