The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROYALS WIN WORLD SERIES!!!

4 posters

Go down

ROYALS WIN WORLD SERIES!!!  Empty ROYALS WIN WORLD SERIES!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:16 am

I am seriously and genuinely happy for Killah Sith, who is the only Royals fan I know, even if he can't post like he used to. At least a team somebody I know roots for won a title Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

ROYALS WIN WORLD SERIES!!!  Empty Re: ROYALS WIN WORLD SERIES!!!

Post by JMP Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:10 pm

Back in the day I was a huge baseball fan, and the Mets were my team. I was probably into them even more than I'm into the Dolphins, if you can believe that, and being at Shea Stadium to see the Mets win the '86 World Series will probably always a highlight of my life.

These days I really don't have any interest in baseball. That said, I did watch most of this World Series (first time I've watched even one WS game in many, many years) and I was hoping the Mets would win, but it really doesn't bother me one way or another. It was a pretty interesting/exciting series, but I can't say I'm going to become a fan again after watching...just doesn't do anything for me.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:09 am

Hoping I'll get to see a Rangers World Series win sometime in my lifetime. At least we got there a couple of times. Future looks promising; Banister had a fine first season as a manager.

Happy for the Royals; really was happy for them back in '85. Even though they were our rivals at the time, it was cool to see Brett, White, Quiz and McRae among others finally winning the big one.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Killah Sith Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:53 pm

I'm still soaking it all in as much as I can. And I'll say it here as I've said many other times, if the Royals, who was the worst major sports franchise for a while, can win then the Dolphins can.

Killah Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:12 pm

Even now it still seems so surreal to me scratch

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down