The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jalen Ramsey could be back in November!

5 posters

Go down

Jalen Ramsey could be back in November! Empty Jalen Ramsey could be back in November!

Post by JMP Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:10 pm

I saw a clip of Sam Madison's press interview, and he said that, based on what he hears from the medical and training staff, Jalen Ramsey could be back next month! He also said that Ramsey has been around the team the whole time he's been out.

This is FANTASTIC news if true.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Jalen Ramsey could be back in November! Empty Re: Jalen Ramsey could be back in November!

Post by finfanatic Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:47 pm

I agree.

Having a ballhawking DB for Fangio to use SHOULD immediately pay dividends.

I am somewhat disappointed in X Howard's performance though. Sure he is playing okay, but I was expecting him to be playing the QB more and looking to jump passes and get picks?

He seems to be trailing or playing off receivers and is often times late to defend the pass, much less in a position to jump the pass route.

Hopefully, the defense will get better and once Ramsey is back and up to speed... who knows?

finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Jalen Ramsey could be back in November! Empty Re: Jalen Ramsey could be back in November!

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:10 pm

After the bye I will be highly and hugely disappointed if Achane, Armstead, Needham, Robert Jones, Wynn, Cracraft and Phillips aren't also all returning. Jeff Wilson seems to be of the verge now.

Unfortunately that would use up pretty much all of the measly eight IR returns NFL teams are allowed, which is a stupid rule I hate since so many players get injured these days that number should be at least twice as many Evil or Very Mad

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:11 am

X runs his mouth but lost a step. Kohou and Apple are not solid starters on a strong Playoff D.
JEGnj
JEGnj

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:02 am

Cameron Wolfe
@CameronWolfe

Dolphins CB Jalen Ramsey will return to practice today, per sources, opening 21-day window to return off injured reserve.

Ramsey will be eased back into action. He won’t play Sunday. But back on field, with a new cut he posted this AM, less than 3 months after meniscus surgery.

8:25 AM ยท Oct 18, 2023

Wow! So that means he should be back for the Patriots game on Oct. 29, or at the latest the Chiefs game on Nov. 5! Really an incredible recovery .

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:03 pm

cheers bounce pirat

Great News.
finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:45 pm

Excellent news! I really like Ramsey. I think we'll get at least a few seasons out of him and he should be very good in this defense.
white1
white1

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:18 pm

Once again Jmp was wrong. Ramsey came back in October.

Razz

DolFan 316

JMP and white1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:32 pm

LOL! I couldn't be happier. Great acquisition. Baller - he's exactly the kind of "dog" you need on defense.

Hill is our guy on offense. X is great but he's not that guy. Chubb / Phillips deliver but role players, Wilkins same way. I really think Ramsey may have been the missing piece.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:47 pm

I read that the coaches kept trying to sub Ramsey to try to give him a breather, and he kept refusing to come off the field! He said he felt good and wanted to play. Love it!!

He's a special player. It's going to be fun watching him the rest of the way.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:13 am

I read that the coaches kept trying to sub Ramsey to try to give him a breather, and he kept refusing to come off the field! He said he felt good and wanted to play. Love it!!

He must know the final step in recovery is to play himself into game shape. What better way than to run around on the natural grass surface at home, in the heat, against an overmatched Pats offense?
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down