The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GLOOM!!! DOOM!!! DESTRUCTION!!! AKA Another Fins Draft Thread

+7
rightchea
Birdmond
JEGnj
CarsonChris
finskev
scotgif
DolFan 316
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

GLOOM!!! DOOM!!! DESTRUCTION!!! AKA Another Fins Draft Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: GLOOM!!! DOOM!!! DESTRUCTION!!! AKA Another Fins Draft Thread

Post by rightchea Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:51 pm

If that happens then I good with it but I still don't like this pick

rightchea

Back to top Go down

GLOOM!!! DOOM!!! DESTRUCTION!!! AKA Another Fins Draft Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: GLOOM!!! DOOM!!! DESTRUCTION!!! AKA Another Fins Draft Thread

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:51 pm

HOW do the Fins manage to DO this EVERY SINGLE YEAR?!?! I came into this draft expecting them to screw it up and they somehow managed to even do WORSE than I thought!!!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:52 pm

Put it this way, he was the #1 player on most everyone's board for a reason and the picture is 5 years old. I'll take it.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:54 pm

I don't believe you. You wanted Elliott or Jack, there's no WAY you could POSSIBLY be so happy about THIS. But I admire the effort, I really do.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:55 pm

I realize there are three types of fans for Miami:

The hopefuls - these people love every pick Miami makes

the realistic - they have a feeling that Miami not going after the pick they should

The negative - they always see the cup have empty

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:56 pm

When a perceived #1 pick drops to #13, there's a reason. I didn't like Tunsil to begin with, before I knew he was a pot-head. What a waste of a pick. So fucking Dolphins. Bringing a drug user to Miami is such a good idea...just look at Dion Jordan! New GM, same crap draft.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:57 pm

They just showed a video of this idiot smoking weed in a gas mask............really Miami

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:01 pm

Yeah, he looks like a real winner. On a team with zero leaders, this is the guy you're bringing in. These guys are fucking braindead.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:16 pm

Injury history? Check. Drug use history? Check.

Yep, Tunsil fits the profile of a Miami Dolphin.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:19 pm

One more attempt to mask the shortcomings of our "Franchise QB". One more excuse in the making. If he washes out, then, the QB did not receive the additional help he needed. If hennehill does not improve, then it is because the first round pick did not do what he was brought to do. If he struggles, then it is due to being a rookie on the OL. Give Hennehill another year. After all, the first round pick didn't do what he was brought here to do. The built-in excuses are already there. SO Dolphins.
scotgif
scotgif

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:21 pm

scotgif wrote:One more attempt to mask the shortcomings of our "Franchise QB". One more excuse in the making. If he washes out, then, the QB did not receive the additional help he needed. If hennehill does not improve, then it is because the first round pick did not do what he was brought to do. If he struggles, then it is due to being a rookie on the OL. Give Hennehill another year. After all, the first round pick didn't do what he was brought here to do. The built-in excuses are already there. SO Dolphins.

Nailed it. Anything to make excuses for the golden boy.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:24 pm

Well Marino fell because of rumors of a drug problem and that worked out pretty good so let's hope for the best. Not sure what to expect without a QB or RB.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:25 pm

If Paxton Lynch goes to the freakin jests and becomes a star and torments the Fins for the next decade, or so, then , I do not have to tell you the reaction of one poster, who will go nameless here will be. This will be one for the ages. Here is the pick. Whoa. LB from Ohio State. I can not imagine this place if that had happened.
scotgif
scotgif

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:31 pm

JEGnj wrote:Well Marino fell because of rumors of a drug problem and that worked out pretty good so let's hope for the best. Not sure what to expect without a QB or RB.

My RB sleeper pick tomorrow is Devontae Booker from Utah. A do everything type of back. Plus, you know the Fins just love them some Mormon state players. I can not see them going into the year with just Ajayi and a bunch of jags. Ajayi is a jag, as well.
scotgif
scotgif

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:35 pm

JEGnj wrote:Well Marino fell because of rumors of a drug problem and that worked out pretty good so let's hope for the best. Not sure what to expect without a QB or RB.

With Marino, there were rumors that he was a cokehead. No evidence, just rumors. With Tunsil, there's video of him wearing a gasmask with a bong attached to the mouthpiece. Not a rumor - factual evidence. On a team with a strong locker room, maybe this isn't an issue. But on the Dolphins, yeah it's a big deal. The best player on this team can't even bother to show up for workouts with his teammates, and there's a rookie head coach who is barely out of diapers. Seems like a recipe for disaster to me.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:49 pm

Tunsil's a damn good player. I don't think he's failed any drug tests, so I'll just wait it out. I'm all for fixing the offensive line, as I've been very vocal about.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:55 pm

Bengals end up with William Jackson III.

I have to think that team breaks through and makes a deep playoff run at some point. He's a good value at 24.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:57 pm

Degarmo wrote:Tunsil's a damn good player.  I don't think he's failed any drug tests, so I'll just wait it out.  I'm all for fixing the offensive line, as I've been very vocal about.  

If he hasn't failed any drug test now he sure in the hell will be watched like a hawk now

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:07 pm

Happy for Paxton Lynch; Denver got great value.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:10 pm

I just glad that he went to Denver.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:27 pm

Guess we can't post pictures here but check out my new pic curtsey of one of my Pat's friends.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:12 am

HalCHorn wrote:Happy for Paxton Lynch; Denver got great value.

It figures that the only thing I can feel good about tonight is something another team did. Only better situation for Lynch is if the Cards had taken him and he'd gotten to work with Arians. See, this is what smart teams do. Denver knew the Cards wanted Lynch and traded up specifically to nab him before they did. It's not a stretch to think they got the best QB in this draft at 26.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:13 am

scotgif wrote:If Paxton Lynch goes to the freakin jests and becomes a star and torments the Fins for the next decade, or so, then , I do not have to tell you the reaction of one poster, who will go nameless here will be. This will be one for the ages. Here is the pick. Whoa. LB from Ohio State. I can not imagine this place if that had happened.

Lawson is now a Bill. That's bad enough.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:48 am

DolFan 316 wrote:I don't believe you. You wanted Elliott or Jack, there's no WAY you could POSSIBLY be so happy about THIS. But I admire the effort, I really do.

Really don't care what you believe. We can still get Jack and had no chance at Elliot. I've always said BPA regardless of need and that's what we did. Indisputable.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:57 pm

If Tunsil smokes weed and manages to pass drug tests, who cares? He hasn't failed one, has he?

He's extremely good at his position as well, a real anchor-type guy, and like Bird said, he'll be starting at LT in Week 4 when Fat Albert goes down with chronic laryngitis, a labial infection, or persistent diarrhea.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next