The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Color Rush uniform leak continues to point to orange jersey for Dolphins

5 posters

Go down

Color Rush uniform leak continues to point to orange jersey for Dolphins Empty Color Rush uniform leak continues to point to orange jersey for Dolphins

Post by rightchea Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:15 pm

Kevin Nogle wrote:We discussed the previous NFL Leaks tweet, which included the Miami Dolphins wearing an orange uniform. As we said then, none of this is confirmed, but it does seem fairly accurate. It also makes sense for the Dolphins to return to an orange look. The Dolphins have four colors in their logo, aqua, orange (coral), white, and sea-blue; two of those are already primary uniform colors that the team uses, aqua and white. If the league wants to add an alternate type of uniform for the team, it would likely have to be orange or sea-blue. The Dolphins have had an orange look in the past, first using it in 2003 and then again in 2004, 2009, and 2010. The sea-blue color (look at the belly of the dolphin on the logo for an idea of that color) could be an option, but orange has already been seen, and fans seem to have enjoyed it. Orange makes the most sense.

Last week, NFL Leaks again sent out a tweet purported to show the Color Rush combinations for this year, and it again shows Miami in orange, but it does update the Cincinnati Bengals, Miami’s Thursday night opponent this season, to a black look instead of the previous black and white:

sound like Miami will be wearing all orange for their color rush.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Color Rush uniform leak continues to point to orange jersey for Dolphins Empty Re: Color Rush uniform leak continues to point to orange jersey for Dolphins

Post by white1 Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:36 pm

Oh. Hell. Yeah!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Orange Helmet too? Please! All orange baby all the time! Whoooo!!!!

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Color Rush uniform leak continues to point to orange jersey for Dolphins Empty Re: Color Rush uniform leak continues to point to orange jersey for Dolphins

Post by JMP Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:16 pm

Color Rush uniform leak continues to point to orange jersey for Dolphins 2Q==

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:45 pm

I loved the all AQUA unis too!!!

Very Happy

finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:38 pm

I don't like this idea as much as Jmp does.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:58 pm

I not sure if they are going to do an all orange helmet but all I know is the idea of the orange uni isn't that bad. I actually like the orange uni.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:07 am

DolFan 316 wrote:I don't like this idea as much as Jmp does.

lol!

And I agree FF - I do love the all-aqua unis. I wish that was the standard Dolphins' uni.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down