The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miami Dolphins plan to change approach at running back

5 posters

Go down

Miami Dolphins plan to change approach at running back Empty Miami Dolphins plan to change approach at running back

Post by rightchea Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:35 pm

Barry Jackson wrote:A six-pack of Dolphins notes on a Tuesday afternoon:

• Dolphins coach Adam Gase continues to blame himself for a lot, saying Tuesday that using four running backs the past two weeks, in retrospect, “was some bad coaching by me. Going forward, hopefully we can target a couple of guys a game or one guy a game and let that guy get in the flow of it.”

Gase didn’t say this, but it’s clear that Jay Ajayi (4.2 per carry) and Kenyan Drake (4.9) have earned more work.

Arian Foster, who has missed two games with an injury initially listed as a groin and later changed to a hamstring, was not participating in the part of practice open to the media on Tuesday.

• Gase confirmed the Dolphins are mulling a change at free safety. Isa Abdul Quddus has started all four games there but Gase said the Dolphins are considering a rotation with Quddus and Michael Thomas sharing time opposite Reshad Jones.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article105936287.html#storylink=cpy

Well it looks like he is blaming himself now....

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Miami Dolphins plan to change approach at running back Empty Re: Miami Dolphins plan to change approach at running back

Post by JEGnj Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:23 pm

Blame everything except the QB.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Miami Dolphins plan to change approach at running back Empty Re: Miami Dolphins plan to change approach at running back

Post by JMP Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:38 pm

Gase is becoming more and more of a joke as each day passes. He's clueless. But, that's what happens when you only hire inexperienced people.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:55 am

At this point, I think Ross should stop with the "football guys" and start making decisions like a fan.  His hands-off approach has been a complete disaster.

I know, this has nothing to do with the original post, but it struck me, I was here, and I posted it. Stream-of-consciousness posting for the win!

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:00 pm

I don't think it is the players who are getting the plays that are to blame, it is the play calling! Some of it is just plain asinine!

At one point during the Bengals game, I was wondering if they were spinning a play board and going with whatever it landed on!!!

There was no game plan, no game adjustments, and nothing that made you think "Ok, this is some rough sledding right now, but I can see what they are doing."

So far, the STRATEGY part of the game planning seems to be missing? You can call a complete LACK of any STRATEGY...lacking I guess?

Adam Gase == Clueless Cam Cameron.

Just wait for next season when Gase defends drafting so and so because of his great FAMILY!!

Egad!!!

Sad
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:43 pm

Seems to me like Gase has no answers at all for how to improve the offense. Third downs couldn't be much worse, and Gase can't fix it. The 'throw shit at the wall and see what happens' approach didn't work for Lazor, and it isn't working for Gase.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down