The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players Miami need to look at in the draft: QB

5 posters

Go down

Players Miami need to look at in the draft: QB Empty Players Miami need to look at in the draft: QB

Post by rightchea Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:47 pm

Since Miami's season looks like a blackhole getting sucked into nothing so to give us something to reach at lets look at the draft for next year. affraid Lets look at the QB position. Lets be honest Tannehill is a waste and hope that they trade him before the trade week ends. I say go after a 4th round pick for him and see if anyone (Browns or Jags) will bite. Most likely Miami will pick either 2nd or 3rd in the draft lets, so lets talk about available QB that will go into the draft.

Deshaun Watson:
Lets be frank any QB will be better than Tannehill but I think that Watson would be a double threat for Miami but the issue that I have with him is that he doesn't seem like a great leader and would rather run than pass. He has strong arm and seems to read the defense well but his team is great and like Mariota might struggle with a team that is lacking great depth.

Chad Kelly:
Manziel without the drugs or maybe he does have a drug issue and we just don't know about it, but all I know is he is a problem and would be alot for Miami to handle. Good arm strength and okay touch on the ball but that about it.

Brad Kaaya:
I am high on this kid. He has a strong arm and great touch but his decision making is shaky sometimes. He stands in the pocket and doesn't use his feet to make the play. He be better under a team with a strong OL and great pass protection which Miami doesn't ahve.

Joshua Dobbs:
Double threat is not just what he does but what he is. He has a strong arm but his decision making is an issue as well. Since Vols are one team that sucks in the first half and does well in the second half mean that either the coaching is lackluster or the team doesn't get it together until the second half.

Mitch Trubisky:
This guy can either be David Carr or Ryan Tannehill. He plays well every game except for when they were crushed by Vtech. He has strong arm and shows flashes of reading the defense. He could be that 2nd round pick Miami looking for.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Players Miami need to look at in the draft: QB Empty Re: Players Miami need to look at in the draft: QB

Post by HalCHorn Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:10 pm

DeShone Kizer might come out. Mason Rudolph is another early entry possibility who is intriguing.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Players Miami need to look at in the draft: QB Empty Re: Players Miami need to look at in the draft: QB

Post by Birdmond Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:01 am

Don't draft a QB just for the sake of drafting a QB. As of now I can't approve of any college QB.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:26 am

I was going to put down Kizer but I wasn't sure if he was going to come out. With the way Notre Dame is playing I be a little weary of drafting him

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:32 am

As much as I hate to say it, Bird's right Razz

Anyone else remember this draft?

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/draft-finder.cgi?request=1&year_min=2007&year_max=2007&draft_round_min=1&draft_round_max=30&draft_slot_min=1&draft_slot_max=500&pick_type=overall&pos=qb&college_id=all&conference_id=any&show=all&order_by=default

Or this one?

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/draft-finder.cgi?request=1&year_min=2013&year_max=2013&draft_round_min=1&draft_round_max=30&draft_slot_min=1&draft_slot_max=500&pick_type=overall&pos=qb&college_id=all&conference_id=any&show=all&order_by=default

What's really sad (other than everything we now see and know) is that Tannenbaum actually, honestly, might as well be better off trading the entirety of next year's draft to someone for a top 10 QB. Hey, it's not as if they'll draft anybody worthwhile, right?

ANYTHING is preferable to sticking with Tannehill though, don't get me wrong about that.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:35 pm

Tannenbaum couldn't even pull that trade off, because he got rid of the meat of our draft already. The 3rd and 4th round picks are gone, so he'd have to dip into 2018 to give away a full draft worth of picks.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:28 pm

At this point it might still actually be worth it, sadly enough.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down