The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report: Dion Jordan returning to Dolphins practice

5 posters

Go down

Report: Dion Jordan returning to Dolphins practice Empty Report: Dion Jordan returning to Dolphins practice

Post by rightchea Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:24 pm

Chris Wesseling wrote:Dion Jordan is back on the Miami Dolphins' radar.

The No. 3 overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft is expected to practice Wednesday for the first time in nearly two years, reports the Miami Herald.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000744517/article/report-dion-jordan-returning-to-dolphins-practice

Now isn't this interesting. Jones get suspended and Jordan get to practice for the first time this season. He better show out or get released.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Report: Dion Jordan returning to Dolphins practice Empty Re: Report: Dion Jordan returning to Dolphins practice

Post by Degarmo Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:51 pm

I am expecting nothing, but hope the kid starts taking it serious and does something.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Report: Dion Jordan returning to Dolphins practice Empty Re: Report: Dion Jordan returning to Dolphins practice

Post by JMP Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:26 pm

Please, please, please - just cut him!!!  No need to mess with the chemistry of this team by adding a BUST that doesn't give a shit about football.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:29 pm

Come on Jmp, where's your sense of joy, adventure, imagination and romance? Former bust, written off by everyone, embarks on road to redemption, coming out of nowhere to step on the field once more and make a big play to push his team into the playoffs as they rise from rags to riches, just like him...and during the holidays, to boot! It's something straight out of a movie, a real inspirational tearjerker I tells ya! Very Happy cheers

Or maybe all these Hallmark flicks the GF loves to watch this time of year have rotted my brain somehow, hmmm scratch

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:11 pm

Just say no to Dion Jordan!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:52 pm

JMP wrote:Just say no to Dion Jordan!

So is Jordan the new Hartline? Razz

If the Cubs can win the World Series and Donald Trump can become president, than surely Jordan turning his career around is not only possible but probable Very Happy

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:01 pm

LOL I never hated Hartline - despite what some people thought!

But, I fully admit to being a Dion Jordan hater.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:00 pm

Denying your hate will lead you to the dark side. Razz

I hope he does well, because that would help us, but in reality, I wish he would just go away.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:04 am

I don't believe our team chemistry is fragile enough to live or die on the status of Jordan.

I hold out little hope he'll ever be an effective starter for us. His practice performance will dictate what happens next.

The Culliver signing is a good example of how this team is managed now.  If you're good, and prove it in practice, you will get a chance to play.  If you can't perform in practice, you are either demoted or outright released.

I'm reminded of the HBO segment when Ireland and Philbin were here. Egnew was a train wreck at tight end, and Ireland made a point saying how hard it is to find players with his measurables. If he can't freaking play football, who gives a shit how big and fast he is? That kind of player would not hang around under this regime, and they've already proven it.

For all of Jordan's draft status and potential, if he is not good enough to get on the field, he will be cut.

One final thought. Jordan was really good on special teams, so I would not be surprised if he earns a role there. Frankly, I'm disappointed a bit in how our teams have played this season, and they could use a boost from anywhere - including Jordan.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Jordan wasn't good enough to be picked so high we see that now. Giving him an opportunity is a way for him to make up for is ignorance and show that he has what it takes. With that said Tannebaum is a f***ing liar if he thinks that it is hard to find good players. Obviously he has a hard time finding players that he likes that are good. There are tons of players that he has passed that were good or traded up for players that weren't great at all.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down