The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeVante Parker may miss season opener and then some

+3
DolFan 316
JMP
mercury22nathan
7 posters

Go down

DeVante Parker may miss season opener and then some Empty DeVante Parker may miss season opener and then some

Post by mercury22nathan Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:05 am

Omar Kelly wrote:Joe Philbin gets a DeVante Parker update. The Dolpins first-round pick had his foot re-evaluated yesterday. He probably needs another month.

https://instagram.com/p/6Cp2kFhZrghQa3ZQPKDrZzoltmnDhsWH3AXFs0/

hmm, this is starting to sound much worse that originally anticipated.

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

DeVante Parker may miss season opener and then some Empty Re: DeVante Parker may miss season opener and then some

Post by JMP Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:08 am

Foot injuries are tricky, especially for wide receivers. I had already written off Parker for the first half of the season just because he's missing so much time in the offseason, but let's just hope he is OK long-term.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DeVante Parker may miss season opener and then some Empty Re: DeVante Parker may miss season opener and then some

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:57 am

It's the Fins' medical staff at work again. Did we say a week? We meant a month. Did we say a month? We meant all season. Etc. Rolling Eyes

I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if Parker DID miss the entire season now. In fact I'm just assuming he will.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:22 pm

First round receivers. We just can't get a break.

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:53 pm

white1 wrote:First round receivers.  We just can't get a break.

But they sure can. (Rim shot.)

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:56 pm

Our drafting process has got to be Top 3 for shittiest in the league. I love Devante Parker's possible potential, but a guy that's hurt doesn't do you any good whatsoever.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:20 am

I had a friend that had minor surgery to remove scar tissue in a joint on his finger so the finger could work properly. After they repaired his finger it was completely useless. The scar tissue tripled in size. Be wary of minor surgical repairs.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:01 pm

most of the time they replace the scar tissue, especially since he is a player

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down