The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 5 thoughts: Dolphins at Bengals

+5
Degarmo
JEGnj
DolFan 316
white1
JMP
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Game 5 thoughts: Dolphins at Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Game 5 thoughts: Dolphins at Bengals

Post by finskev Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:56 pm

Just watched the Game on Gamepass and Two plays stood out to me, One on each side of the ball. On Defense it was 17-3 and third down at the Fins 45 and Dalton over threw a Wr and McDonald was called for a late hit and 5 plays later they scored to make it 17-10 when they would have punted if not for another Stupid Penalty. On Offense it was the play when the ball bounce of the Helmet for an Touchdown. Larsen and Young had a Huge Split when they lined up and that is where the rusher came thru to chase down Tanny. I was so ready to talk Shit at work to My Bengal coworker and they ruined my fun again.

finskev

Back to top Go down

Game 5 thoughts: Dolphins at Bengals - Page 2 Empty Re: Game 5 thoughts: Dolphins at Bengals

Post by JMP Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:56 am

finskev wrote:Just watched the Game on Gamepass and Two plays stood out to me, One on each side of the ball. On Defense it was 17-3 and third down at the Fins 45 and Dalton over threw a Wr and McDonald was called for a late hit and 5 plays later they scored to make it 17-10 when they would have punted if not for another Stupid Penalty. On Offense it was the play when the ball bounce of the Helmet for an Touchdown. Larsen and Young had a Huge Split when they lined up and that is where the rusher came thru to chase down Tanny. I was so ready to talk Shit at work to My Bengal coworker and they ruined my fun again.

This team continues to take stupid, unnecessary penalties - over and over. No discipline at all, and no accountability. I think Ja'Wuan James has 6 penalties already...that's absurd! I'd bench his ass for sure. Need to send a message that these penalties will not be tolerated.

And watching Larsen play, it looks like he's never played football in his life. He gets beat on nearly every play...he seems weak as a kitten and his technique is crap. There's no one better available???

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scotgif Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:05 am

That "late hit" on TJ was such BS. I guess that is our first new "point of emphasis, protect the players" infraction. All he did was hit the player in the back when he landed. He did not go for the head, it was not the all your weight on a player call. It was simply a football play that is made dozens of times each game.

To me, that hurt worst that the taunting call, because we would have gotten the ball back on 4th down. On the taunting call, the bungles already had the ball, they just got a gift 15 yds. Yeah, I guess, you could call it a bonehead play, but, that is football, or what USED to be called football anyway.
scotgif
scotgif

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:35 pm

scotgif wrote:That "late hit" on TJ was such BS. I guess that is our first new "point of emphasis, protect the players" infraction. All he did was hit the player in the back when he landed. He did not go for the head, it was not the all your weight on a player call. It was simply a football play that is made dozens of times each game.

To me, that hurt worst that the taunting call, because we would have gotten the ball back on 4th down. On the taunting call, the bungles already had the ball, they just got a gift 15 yds. Yeah, I guess, you could call it a bonehead play, but, that is football, or what USED to be called football anyway.

Well, by the rules it was clearly a late hit. You can't hit a defenseless player late, ever. Gets flagged every time, and McDonald has been around long enough to know that. It's a stupid, senseless play that should never have happened.

I agree that it's BS that that's a penalty, but those are the rules these days and if players don't play by those rules they'll get flagged.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:15 am

I'm assuming most all of you all have played at some level.

Ever remember a coach telling you to let up?

These bullshit rules are all about removing culpability.  They don't care about the players.  If they did, the NFL wouldn't exist.

They're a quarterback-centric league that has a dearth of QB talent.  They know that losing a starter means insta-death to any team.  So, they do what they have to, protect waning ratings by changing rules to protect starting QBs.  Thank god (for the NFL, certainly not the fans) Kaepernick did the kneeling thing to help them deflect the real reason the NFL sucks, rules and lack of talent at many positions, mostly the QB.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:55 pm

Can someone tell me what happened the stream when down and by the time it kicked back in it, Miami won the game!!!!!

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:27 pm

rightchea wrote:Can someone tell me what happened the stream when down and by the time it kicked back in it, Miami won the game!!!!!

I got in contact with them and told them they damn well better win for your birthday and I guess they finally got motivated Cool You're welcome Wink

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2