The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should the Dolphins consider OSU's Chase Young with top pick?

2 posters

Go down

Should the Dolphins consider OSU's Chase Young with top pick? Empty Should the Dolphins consider OSU's Chase Young with top pick?

Post by rightchea Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:49 am

Bret LaGasse wrote:Miami surely has eyes on Ohio State defensive end Chase Young, a terror off the edge who dominated Wisconsin this past weekend for 4 sacks, tying an Ohio State record. The Dolphins should seriously consider drafting him, even with the first overall pick. Tagovailoa and Burrow may be the best quarterbacks in this draft, but Young is the best player in this draft. The Dolphins need to acquire as much talent as they can and shouldn’t necessarily be above foregoing better talent to fill a need. Young can be a dynamic pass rusher for years to come and can immediately change the face of this defense.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2019/10/28/should-the-dolphins-consider-osus-chase-young-with-top-pick/

I have to agree to disagree with this. He might be the best player in the draft and based off of needs Miami could use him but with how deep Miami draft is this year Miami can get another edge rusher later in the first round.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Should the Dolphins consider OSU's Chase Young with top pick? Empty Re: Should the Dolphins consider OSU's Chase Young with top pick?

Post by JMP Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:32 am

rightchea wrote:
Bret LaGasse wrote:Miami surely has eyes on Ohio State defensive end Chase Young, a terror off the edge who dominated Wisconsin this past weekend for 4 sacks, tying an Ohio State record. The Dolphins should seriously consider drafting him, even with the first overall pick. Tagovailoa and Burrow may be the best quarterbacks in this draft, but Young is the best player in this draft. The Dolphins need to acquire as much talent as they can and shouldn’t necessarily be above foregoing better talent to fill a need. Young can be a dynamic pass rusher for years to come and can immediately change the face of this defense.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2019/10/28/should-the-dolphins-consider-osus-chase-young-with-top-pick/

I have to agree to disagree with this. He might be the best player in the draft and based off of needs Miami could use him but with how deep Miami draft is this year Miami can get another edge rusher later in the first round.

Armando started this narrative this weekend, and it's totally bogus. Tua is the best player in this draft, period. Chase Young is great, and I agree that he may be better than the Bosas, but this "story" only started because Armando saw that Young had a 4-sack game.

I'd love to see Young on Miami...but only after we get Tua. Now if the Phins pick #2 and Tua goes at 1, then I'll take Young. But Tua is the #1 player, and he's the player Miami should be targeting.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down