The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FINS WIN AND PATS LOSE!!! BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!

3 posters

Go down

FINS WIN AND PATS LOSE!!! BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!  Empty FINS WIN AND PATS LOSE!!! BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:03 am

(Does a happy dance.) cheers cheers cheers

Seriously, it's good to know sports doesn't completely suck these days.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

FINS WIN AND PATS LOSE!!! BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!  Empty Re: FINS WIN AND PATS LOSE!!! BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!

Post by Degarmo Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:13 am

Pats looked downright awful, but the Ravens have given them a lot of good games in the past. I wasn't too shocked they lost, but how they lost was pretty interesting.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

FINS WIN AND PATS LOSE!!! BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!  Empty Re: FINS WIN AND PATS LOSE!!! BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:13 am

Degarmo wrote:Pats looked downright awful, but the Ravens have given them a lot of good games in the past.  I wasn't too shocked they lost, but how they lost was pretty interesting.

IMO the Ravens were literally the only team on the Pats' weak-ass schedule even remotely capable of beating them. I don't ever want to read or hear another word about how soft the '72 Fins' schedule was after seeing the pathetic and putrid parade of pansies and palookas the Pats had faced before this game.

Also I have always felt strongly that the best way to beat a Belichick D is to run right at them, just play powerball and hammer away. Is that more or less what happened in this game?

I was so convinced the Fins would never win and the Pats would never lose that for both things happen on the same day is going to have me on a high for a while Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:20 am

The Pats LB are good in coverage but not when it comes to the run especially their Secondary. A lot of teams are going to see this and take notes on this and will try doing the same thing. Also without Gordon the Pats look awful as well. Them might need Gonk back

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down