The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YESS!!! WOOHOO!!! PATS LOSE AGAIN!!!

4 posters

Go down

YESS!!! WOOHOO!!! PATS LOSE AGAIN!!!  Empty YESS!!! WOOHOO!!! PATS LOSE AGAIN!!!

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:14 am

OH, WHAT A JOYOUS OCCASION THIS IS WHEN IT HAPPENS!!! I AM NOW TRULY IN THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT, BABY!!! MAYBE THEY WON'T EFFORTLESSLY BREEZE TO YET ANOTHER TITLE AFTER ALL!!! IT'S WAY PAST TIME FOR THE EVIL BEAST TO BE SLAIN!!! DIE PATS DIE!!! WORDS CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPRESS HOW SICK AND TIRED I AM OF THOSE BASS TURDS!!! NO, THAT'S NOT A TYPO!!!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

YESS!!! WOOHOO!!! PATS LOSE AGAIN!!!  Empty Re: YESS!!! WOOHOO!!! PATS LOSE AGAIN!!!

Post by JMP Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:01 am

That offense looks completely out of sorts...they can't seem to do anything right.

The Bills could actually win the division! Shocked

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

YESS!!! WOOHOO!!! PATS LOSE AGAIN!!!  Empty Re: YESS!!! WOOHOO!!! PATS LOSE AGAIN!!!

Post by rightchea Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:14 am

Tom Brady is holding back the Pats

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:31 pm

I watched the whole game. I'm shocked the vaunted Pats defense had very few answers for Houston. Deshaun Watson played great yesterday, and the Texans coaches brought in a great game plan.

On offense, I was equally shocked at how toothless a Tom Brady led team looked. They have no receivers that scare anyone, and do they even have a tight end on the field? Anyone that says Tom Brady never gets touched isn't watching football. Brady took a number of sacks, some of which I wondered if he would stay down hurt. He's getting plenty of hits on him this season.

I don't see the Pats going far this year but that said, I won't count them out until they are out. They've fooled us all so many times before. I won't make that mistake again. I still picked them to make the Superbowl, and probably win it.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:01 pm

I still can't believe they have Marshall Newhouse as a starting left tackle. That dude has been awful his entire career...he is a turnstile.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:23 pm

The Pats are not the team people are dreaming of anymore. People want to play with Russell Wilson and Patrick Mahomes. The Pats aren't the greatest team anymore

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down