The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolphins sent GM Chris Grier to scout LSU-Alabama game in person

2 posters

Go down

Dolphins sent GM Chris Grier to scout LSU-Alabama game in person Empty Dolphins sent GM Chris Grier to scout LSU-Alabama game in person

Post by rightchea Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:36 pm

Adam Schefter wrote:The Miami Dolphins were well represented at Saturday's showdown between LSU and Alabama in Tuscaloosa, sending general manager Chris Grier and two of his scouts to watch the game in person, league sources told ESPN.
The Dolphins were not alone; 17 NFL teams had 25 representatives at Saturday's game, with Buffalo Bills GM Brandon Beane also in attendance, according to sources.
But no team sent a larger contingent than Miami, which currently is scheduled to have three first-round picks in next year's draft.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28047950/sources-dolphins-sent-gm-chris-grier-scout-lsu-alabama-game-person

I see Miami really trying to make a move to get one of them. Hope they are not stupid and get rid of picks just to get one of them

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Dolphins sent GM Chris Grier to scout LSU-Alabama game in person Empty Re: Dolphins sent GM Chris Grier to scout LSU-Alabama game in person

Post by Degarmo Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:19 pm

I hope they got a good look at our new QB there.

Come to think of it, there's like 20 guys on those rosters I'd love to have on the team.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Dolphins sent GM Chris Grier to scout LSU-Alabama game in person Empty Re: Dolphins sent GM Chris Grier to scout LSU-Alabama game in person

Post by rightchea Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:56 am

that is true. Miami has a lot of options with three first round picks.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down