The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fins vs Bills

5 posters

Go down

Fins vs Bills Empty Fins vs Bills

Post by JEGnj Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:24 pm

I'm so glad Fitzpatrick is playing. This organization really needs to evaluate paying him to be the backup mentor of the future at 36.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Fins vs Bills Empty Re: Fins vs Bills

Post by JMP Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:27 pm

Wow...that was an ugly game. Embarassed

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:30 pm

It's almost like when Tua got injured everyone on this team just threw their hands up and said "Fuck it, we have no motivation to do anything now." I refuse to believe the Bills are this good. There's just no way. And Ballage needs to be cut ASAP. I don't even care who the new RB is, they could sign someone out of the stands and he'd likely do no worse than under 2 yards a carry Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Speaking of RBs, I just want to thank the NFL for deciding to suspend Walton right after this team gets a win when they could've just gotten that out of the way the first 4 games. Yup, real quality leadership and decision-making there Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Fucking Bills...

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:03 pm

There's nothing to evaluate with Rosen. He's a gutless turd that is going nowhere.

Now if they wanted to evaluate Ruddock, I'd be fine with that.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:37 am

That not it. The Bills are just a all around better team than Miami. On the bright side we didn't get beat up by the Jets like the Redskins did yesterday not to mention the Bengals can't win even if there were Angels in the endzone. I thought we were the only team that was suppose to be tanking. Laughing Laughing

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down