The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chase Young staying for senior year

4 posters

Go down

Chase Young staying for senior year Empty Chase Young staying for senior year

Post by rightchea Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:22 am

per sources Young says he saying his senior year.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Chase Young staying for senior year Empty Re: Chase Young staying for senior year

Post by JMP Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:27 pm

Damn, there goes another good player...although he probably would have been gone before the Phins pick.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chase Young staying for senior year Empty Re: Chase Young staying for senior year

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:10 am

Surely Young and Tua won't be deciding to stay in school just because they each have a good chance of being drafted by the Fins, right?

(Whispers.) Surely...

I warned everyone about this months ago, but even I didn't think guys would still be perceiving the Fins as hopeless and blatant tankers at this point. Then again in today's world narratives have a way of sticking far longer than they should.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:10 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:Surely Young and Tua won't be deciding to stay in school just because they each have a good chance of being drafted by the Fins, right?

(Whispers.) Surely...

I warned everyone about this months ago, but even I didn't think guys would still be perceiving the Fins as hopeless and blatant tankers at this point. Then again in today's world narratives have a way of sticking far longer than they should.

I don't see it as an issue at all. It's pretty clear that the Phins are actually not tanking, and Flores seems like a coach that hard-working, intelligent players want to play for. And the contracts given to Howard, Grant, Davis, Rowe and Parker show players around the league and in college that the Dolphins will take care of their own. I think the Dolphins have become a very attractive place to play, now that the Tannenbaum/Gase stench is gone.

Way too early to know whether or not it makes sense for Tua to declare - and it all depends on what kind of prognosis he gets on his hip.

I think Young will ultimately declare...he'd be stupid not to.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:23 pm

Your dream is to play in the NFL and your a lock at #2 or #3 in the draft. Why give it up for a chance at getting hurt for one more year? College is overrated.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:00 am

JEGnj wrote:Your dream is to play in the NFL and your a lock at #2 or #3 in the draft. Why give it up for a chance at getting hurt for one more year? College is overrated.

College is overrated even for people who aren't future NFL players. And a growing number of people are recognizing this.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:09 am

The money you can make by going pro is just too much to turn down. Why risk an injury playing another year in college?

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down