The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahead of the Patriots with 8:23 left

+3
white1
CarsonChris
HalCHorn
7 posters

Go down

Ahead of the Patriots with 8:23 left Empty Ahead of the Patriots with 8:23 left

Post by HalCHorn Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:30 pm

Well, no one told the Dolphins that the season is over. With Brady playing the entire game and the Patriots having a first round bye to play for we are ahead of them with 8:23 remaining.

What a great effort overall by this team over the season's final 10 games, win or lose today.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Ahead of the Patriots with 8:23 left Empty Re: Ahead of the Patriots with 8:23 left

Post by CarsonChris Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:07 pm

Wow, this team seems headed in the right direction

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Ahead of the Patriots with 8:23 left Empty Re: Ahead of the Patriots with 8:23 left

Post by HalCHorn Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:07 pm

What a great win. 5-4 over the final 9 games. Better days are coming for this team.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:18 pm

I can’t say enough about Fitzpatrick

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:19 pm

Hahshahsssaaa! Go Fins!

Fitz in 2020 I’m serious
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:37 pm

white1 wrote:

Fitz in 2020 I’m serious

If we can't get Burrow - and we can't - then absolutely, Fitz is THE MAN in 2020. Let a rookie come in and compete, but this is Fitz's team.

What an incredible victory. I LOVE this team!!!!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:27 pm

I literally just now found out about the final score. I just assumed a blowout loss and can you blame me?

I don't want to see anybody whining about lost draft position or meaningless wins or any of that garbage. This was the first Fins win in Foxboro since '08, that's ELEVEN YEARS Shocked Shocked Shocked And it means a LOT because now the Pats won't get their usual bye and they have never EEEEVER won a Super Bowl without it. And also, you KNOW it has to be a MASSIVE psychic shock to their system to actually LOSE a December game that they were TRYING to win!!! This is like, HUGER than huge, babybeh!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:23 am

First thing we didn't loss draft position Miami still at #5. Also I hearing that Fitz might be retiring after this year unless Miami can make him a good offer. I thought he signed a two year deal. hopefully I am wrong because Miami still needs his leadership for one more year.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:27 am

rightchea wrote:First thing we didn't loss draft position Miami still at #5. Also I hearing that Fitz might be retiring after this year unless Miami can make him a good offer. I thought he signed a two year deal. hopefully I am wrong because Miami still needs his leadership for one more year.

Fitz is under contract next season and I think he earned a slight raise due to incentives that he reached this year. He'll be back.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:51 am

I heard the announcers say they asked Fitz if he wanted to be the QB of the Phins next year and he said, 'Yeah!"

What a change from game 2 in Miami where the Pats blew the Phins out 43-0 (I think?) and now...with the game actually having meaning to the Pats, and the Phins go in and put a severe crimp in the Pats Super Bowl hopes!

The team as constituted in Game 2 and the present team are two entirely different beast IMO.

We cannot credit Flores and staff enough for the change. I might quibble over some of the personnel moves, but you cannot deny the change for the better in the team from early on until now.

A Coaching staff that actually IMPROVES the team thru coaching and training the players DURING the season...IN MIAMI!!! FINALLY!!!

Let's hope it continues into next season too.
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:05 pm

finfanatic wrote:

A Coaching staff that actually IMPROVES the team thru coaching and training the players DURING the season...IN MIAMI!!! FINALLY!!!

Let's hope it continues into next season too.

Yeah, we are in uncharted territory now! Last time we had a coach that actually developed players was JJ...and that was only on one side of the ball.

I'm loving what offensive coordinator Chad O'Shea has done for this offense, particularly the passing game. Night and day compared to the "offensive guru" we had. Josh Boyer (pass defense coordinator and CB coach) and Karl Dorrell (WR coach) deserve raises for the stellar jobs they did developing players.

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down