The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking Ahead To Next Week

2 posters

Go down

Looking Ahead To Next Week Empty Looking Ahead To Next Week

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:16 pm

I know the Fins have a bye, I'm talking about...Browns-Bills.

If the Browns lose they'll drop to 3-7, and only one team in NFL history has ever made the playoffs after starting 3-7. The Browns won't be the second.

https://stathead.com/tiny/QGoBb

HOWEVER...the Bills are now on a death dive, they continue to suck against the run and hey look, here comes Bradley Chubb! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

No matter who wins, we can't lose cheers cheers cheers

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Looking Ahead To Next Week Empty Re: Looking Ahead To Next Week

Post by mercury22nathan Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:23 am

i'm trying not to get too caught up in the projections and permutations. if the Phins keep taking care of what they can - and winning one game at a time, all will be well.

but since you brought it up. how about that Jets at Pats game? if the Jets win, they're on top of the division. aaaarrrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:26 am

mercury22nathan wrote:i'm trying not to get too caught up in the projections and permutations.  if the Phins keep taking care of what they can - and winning one game at a time, all will be well.

but since you brought it up.  how about that Jets at Pats game?  if the Jets win, they're on top of the division.  aaaarrrrggghhhhhh!!!!!!!

But do we really want the Pats to win and start thinking THEY can steal the division???

I've been trying not to think about that game since one team will either win (bad) or there might be a tie (even worse).

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down