The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wouldn't It Be The Funniest Thing Ever If...

+4
finfanatic
HalCHorn
JMP
DolFan 316
8 posters

Go down

Wouldn't It Be The Funniest Thing Ever If... Empty Wouldn't It Be The Funniest Thing Ever If...

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:43 pm

The Pats got knocked out of the playoffs by RYAN FREAKING TANNEHILL??? Laughing Laughing Laughing I think it's really going to happen!!! I never thought I'd be typing this but...

GO TANNEHILL GO!!! cheers cheers cheers

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Wouldn't It Be The Funniest Thing Ever If... Empty Re: Wouldn't It Be The Funniest Thing Ever If...

Post by JMP Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:45 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:The Pats got knocked out of the playoffs by RYAN FREAKING TANNEHILL??? Laughing Laughing Laughing I think it's really going to happen!!! I never thought I'd be typing this but...

GO TANNEHILL GO!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers

That would be absolutely awesome! I'm wearing my Tannehill jersey next week...glad I didn't get rid of it yet! Twisted Evil

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wouldn't It Be The Funniest Thing Ever If... Empty Re: Wouldn't It Be The Funniest Thing Ever If...

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:47 pm

Titans absolutely curbstomped a better Pats team last season. Just sayin...

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:50 pm

I could see it happening. Titans are definitely playing better over the last month.

Congrats to Tanny for finally getting a chance in the playoffs, and for making the most of his second chance in Tennessee.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:57 am

My guess is the Pats load up the box and stop Henry and then force Tanny into a few bad passes.

(sigh)

I don't see anybody beating the Ravens in the AFC. As long as Lamar keeps doing what he has been doing.
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:08 pm

finfanatic wrote:My guess is the Pats load up the box and stop Henry and then force Tanny into a few bad passes.

(sigh)

I don't see anybody beating the Ravens in the AFC. As long as Lamar keeps doing what he has been doing.

Yep. If you stop Henry the Titans are dead. Tanny will shit the bed, as always, if they have to put the game on his shoulders.

I agree on the Ravens. They seem unstoppable. If the Ravens and Pats get to play again, I'm curious to see if Belichick has come up with any answers for the Ravens running game...

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:26 pm

Tannehill had a tremendous season. One of the highest rated QB in the NFL. Maybe he found his niche

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:45 pm

I'd feel a lot better though if Tannehill didn't have a documented history of shitting the bed in late season cold weather games...

Oh well. Even if the Pats win it'll just be their final death throes and they're losing the next game for certain. I am coming out right now and GUARANTEEING they will not be in the AFC title game for the 200th year in a row.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:40 pm

HalCHorn wrote:I could see it happening.  Titans are definitely playing better over the last month.

Congrats to Tanny for finally getting a chance in the playoffs, and for making the most of his second chance in Tennessee.

One stat I know you'll like--the Titans averaged over 2 yards more per pass attempt than the Pats this season Cool

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:47 pm

Yep. Pats were really doing it with defense this year. They were 18th in yards per pass, 25th per rush on offense.

Titans have a real shot. 3rd best yards per carry in the NFL, and New England is 14th in defensive yards per carry. Tennessee might pull this off, they match up well with the Pats.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:49 pm

HalCHorn wrote:Yep.  Pats were really doing it with defense this year.  They were 18th in yards per pass, 25th per rush on offense.

Titans have a real shot.  3rd best yards per carry in the NFL, and New England is 14th in defensive yards per carry.  Tennessee might pull this off, they match up well with the Pats.

I have always felt very strongly that the best way to beat a Belichick D is to just pound the ball right down their throats. Forget all that jazz he's doing to confuse you and hammer it right at them.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:18 am

Agree. Ravens essentially did this to them a few weeks ago.

It’s difficult to scheme your way out of getting punched in the mouth.
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:39 am

Everything proceeded just as I foresaw it...MUAHAHAHAHA!!!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Now if Tannehill actually reaches the AFC title game, then we have officially entered a parallel universe. I'm being totally serious.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:28 pm

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Killah Sith Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:51 pm

Funny thing showing how dumb I am. I didn't get to watch this game but saw the last play. In my elation I had looked at the score wrong and thought it was tied. I never went back to look at it so for the next day I was astonished to why the Patriots were throwing the ball in that situation. It made no sense to me to the point it kinda pissed me off. lol

I was telling a coworker about it the next day, he hadn't even seen the play, and when I brought it up my phone I realized the error of my ways, though I was still elated.

Killah Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:32 pm

I am just so happy Killah is posting again cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Also, let the record show that I, 316, was the one who even DARED to envision this scenario happening. Cool

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down