The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's The Crazy Thing...

4 posters

Go down

Here's The Crazy Thing... Empty Here's The Crazy Thing...

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:08 pm

This team could conceivably start out 3-0 and still not be anywhere near playoff-caliber. You gotta think even this offense could shred the Saints D, right?

And if so, it'll remind me of when they started 3-0 in '13...and finished 8-8. They faced the NFC West that season too, hmmm... scratch

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Here's The Crazy Thing... Empty Re: Here's The Crazy Thing...

Post by JMP Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:17 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:You gotta think even this offense could shred the Saints D, right?

Certainly a winnable game...but the Saints are saying the same thing - Brees should shred the Dolphins D. That should be a fun game for the Brits to see - it'll be sloppy, but there could be a ton of points scored on both sides. I'd like to give the Phins the W, but that game could probably go either way.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:25 pm

Remember that year we went 6-0 in the Bobby "Snorts" Humphrey era?

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Degarmo wrote:Remember that year we went 6-0 in the Bobby "Snorts" Humphrey era?

Funny you should mention that. The opener was delayed due to a hurricane that year as well. And that opening win was even uglier than this one--the Fins choked away a 20-3 4th quarter lead and needed Marino to bail them out at the end. He did a *lot* of bailing out that season, actually, even more than usual. I also remember seeing the first loss on TV to the Colts (the Steve Emtman game). The very same team you made your presence known to me during a game against. See how I tied that all together? Cool

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:10 am

I live for the assist Wink

I was at the Emtman game. I was, how do you say, upset, to put it lightly. Let's just say, people in Section 112 heard some very ostentatious profanity.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:31 am

DolFan 316 wrote:This team could conceivably start out 3-0 and still not be anywhere near playoff-caliber. You gotta think even this offense could shred the Saints D, right?

And if so, it'll remind me of when they started 3-0 in '13...and finished 8-8. They faced the NFC West that season too, hmmm... scratch

Yeah I'm expecting a 3-0 start and 4-4 at mid season. After coming home from London I'm expecting to be destroyed by the Titans.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:47 pm

Birdmond wrote:Yeah I'm expecting a 3-0 start and 4-4 at  mid season.   After coming home from London I'm expecting to be destroyed by the Titans.

Same here TBH.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdmond Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:20 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:
Birdmond wrote:Yeah I'm expecting a 3-0 start and 4-4 at  mid season.   After coming home from London I'm expecting to be destroyed by the Titans.

Same here TBH.

Actually if the Dolphins are favored against the Titans it may be the first time I place a bet against Miami.

Birdmond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down