The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Wildcard Weekend

+2
rightchea
CarsonChris
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NFL Wildcard Weekend  Empty NFL Wildcard Weekend

Post by CarsonChris Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:44 pm

Watching the Bills March it down the field. Rooting for the Bills so we get a higher pick.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

NFL Wildcard Weekend  Empty Re: NFL Wildcard Weekend

Post by CarsonChris Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:23 pm

Josh Allen has a rocket for an arm

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:42 pm

Got a glimpse of the Tannehill we know

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:21 pm

THE PATS LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE PATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH, TANNEHILL. ALL THANKS TO MIAMI WANTING TO WIN OUT THE SEASON IN NEW ENGLAND...….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:06 am

rightchea wrote:THE PATS LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE PATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH, TANNEHILL. ALL THANKS TO MIAMI WANTING TO WIN OUT THE SEASON IN NEW ENGLAND...….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not bad. You just need to remember to bold everything next time Smile

The Fins need to make the playoffs next season and show the rest of these AFC East pansies and poseurs how it's done Cool

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:45 am

Those were great games yesterday. Tom was a little deflated after the loss!

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:19 am

My man Ryan Tannehill.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:38 pm

CarsonChris wrote:Those were great games yesterday. Tom was a little deflated after the loss!

ROTFLMAO!!! In all the years I've known you that is the funniest post you have ever made!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers cheers cheers

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:39 pm

JEGnj wrote:My man Ryan Tannehill.

Oh NOW you like him Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Glad to see you posting something non-angry cheers cheers cheers

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:59 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:
JEGnj wrote:My man Ryan Tannehill.

Oh NOW you like him Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Glad to see you posting something non-angry cheers cheers cheers

That’s got to be Jegnj funniest post of all time

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:31 pm

HA!!! TAKE THAT, YOU ANTONIO BROWN CONSIDERING SAINTS!!! YOU HAVE THE ENTIRE OFFSEASON TO SIGN HIM NOW!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Seriously, when they pulled that shit, it offended me on multiple levels that SJWs couldn't even begin to understand. No fake outrage here. Even bringing Brown in for a workout was the equivalent of someone going to the local crime lord and inquiring about maybe working for him. Even if you don't actually take the job you're still a despicable person for even asking.

Also, serves 'em right for whining about PI enough to make it a reviewable play that almost never actually got overturned, thus wasting everyone's time even more.

BTW the GF started rooting for the Vikings because I was and she wound up getting more emotional about the game than I did and had to leave the room Laughing Laughing Laughing

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:35 pm

Tannehill and Cousins beating Brady and Brees in road playoff games, I believe we have officially entered a parallel universe now Shocked Shocked Shocked

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:30 pm

And Wentz picks the absolute worst possible time to have his annual injury.

Oh well, three great games out of four is still really good and still might make this the GOAT first round ever.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:29 pm

That two minute drill from Derrick Henry was crazy. He literally carried his team to the next round

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:12 pm

rightchea wrote:That two minute drill from Derrick Henry was crazy. He literally carried his team to the next round

More than you know. Henry in fact became just the third player in NFL postseason history with at least 100 yards to provide at least 75% of his team's total offense Shocked Shocked Shocked

http://www.footballperspective.com/derrick-henry-carries-tennessee-like-an-actual-titan/

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:05 pm

Feels like we witnessed the change of eras this weekend.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:14 pm

I'm just so tired of the NFL I barley watched this weekend. We had a membership social before the Devil's game Sat and I watched the last 5 min to see the Pat's lose and went shooting and to dinner today.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:38 am

Degarmo wrote:Feels like we witnessed the change of eras this weekend.

And it was way past time. This should've happened 2-3 years ago. Glad to see you posting again BTW cheers cheers cheers

JEGnj wrote:I'm just so tired of the NFL I barley watched this weekend. We had a membership social before the Devil's game Sat and I watched the last 5 min to see the Pat's lose and went shooting and to dinner today.

Watching barley??? That must've been boring Razz j/k I know what you were saying. I can fully understand how you feel but I've gone the opposite way. To me the Pats losing freed me to watch the games again, and it's tremendously liberating and positive. I really do feel like a weight's been lifted off me, shackles have been removed from me, etc. But from your perspective I think stepping away was for the best.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:13 am

Every play is a flag or bad call. Trying to tackle has almost turned into flag football.
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:29 am

When the worst game is decided by 8 points and comes down to a failed 4th down late, two of the games go to OT, and two AFC East teams lose on the same day as well as one of the biggest upsets ever for this round, I would say that makes this the greatest wild card round ever that didn't involve a Fins win. But that might just be me Cool

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:48 am

JEGnj wrote:Every play is a flag or bad call. Trying to tackle has almost turned into flag football.

The problem is there are so many outside people trying to get the sport removed or end the sport all together that the NFL is trying to make it a safer sport. I agree that the penalties and flags are outrageous sometimes but it apart of the game now.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:49 am

The Seahawks-Eagles game was like watching paint dry...just a terrible game. The other 3 were very entertaining, even with so much awful playcalling, decision-making and terrible officiating.

Tannehill did his best to give the Pats the game, with his HORRIFIC interception and fumbled snap. He should give Derrick Henry half his salary. It was awesome seeing Henry rip through the Pats' D...loved it! Twisted Evil

I think all of the winners this weekend will lose (and likely lose big) next weekend. I think there's a considerable gap between these teams and the teams that had the bye.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:10 am

JMP wrote:I think all of the winners this weekend will lose (and likely lose big) next weekend.  I think there's a considerable gap between these teams and the teams that had the bye.

I disagree. It wouldn't surprise me to see all four winners lose, but it also wouldn't surprise me to see any of the Vikings, Seahawks or Texans win. The only playoff result that would genuinely shock me going forward is Titans over Ravens. The 49ers are the NFC's version of the Pats, a team that started off looking dominant but faded significantly down the stretch and only got a 1 seed due to what seemed like 3-4 EXTREMELY lucky wins in the final 8 games. They don't look anywhere near as good as they did through the first 8-9 games. That kind of team loses their first playoff game more often than not. The Seahawks can certainly beat the Packers, and Andy Reid has choked so many playoff games away I can see the Texans winning as well. None of those teams should be favored by more than 4, even at home.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:48 am

JMP wrote:The Seahawks-Eagles game was like watching paint dry...just a terrible game.  The other 3 were very entertaining, even with so much awful playcalling, decision-making and terrible officiating.

Jmp, this link is just for you Very Happy cheers (Although the rest of you are free to read as well of course.)

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/audibles/2020/audibles-line-wild-card-round

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:30 am

LOL I love this line about the Seahawks:

"It's better to be in the next round than heading home, but of all the ways to win a playoff game, scraping a one-score victory thanks to a fourth-down drop against a team quarterbacked by Josh McCown might be the least encouraging."

Laughing Laughing Laughing

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next