The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another owner that is going to destroy his team

3 posters

Go down

Another owner that is going to destroy his team Empty Another owner that is going to destroy his team

Post by rightchea Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:21 pm

paul kasabian wrote:Speculation regarding New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's future with the team has run rampant after the team's season concluded on Saturday with a 20-13 AFC wild-card game loss to the Tennessee Titans.
Peter King of NBC Sports spoke with Patriots owner Robert Kraft about the six-time Super Bowl champion's future four hours before the playoff defeat, and he had the following to say:
"Before the season started, it was very important to Tom that he be free to do whatever he wanted at the end of the year. You know what I said to myself? That any person who plays 20 years for this team and helps us get to six Super Bowls, and been really selfless, has earned that right.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2869940-robert-kraft-my-hope-and-prayer-is-tom-brady-returns-to-patriots-or-retires

Kraft has traded away two franchise QB to keep Brady and I feel like he would break the bank to keep him in New England.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Another owner that is going to destroy his team Empty Re: Another owner that is going to destroy his team

Post by JMP Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:15 pm

At this point, the Pats need to keep Brady - unless they think Jarrett Stidham is the answer! They're still a contender as long as they have a legit QB.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Another owner that is going to destroy his team Empty Re: Another owner that is going to destroy his team

Post by rightchea Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:41 pm

Patriots give up this 1st and 2nd plus next years 3rd for Miami's 5th for Tua

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:36 pm

Found out Saturday that Brady has put his house in Brookline, MA up for sale. He's gone.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:39 am

damn I think he thinks he is coming to Miami

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down