The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running back

4 posters

Go down

Running back Empty Running back

Post by CarsonChris Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:01 am

After trading away Kenyan Drake for an SJW that cant play Miami was stuck last year without a proper running back. We signed Jordan Howard this year but need more depth. We all know how the Dolphins let all the top backs get picked before we had a shot. There aren’t many left. Of the remaining backs I think Lamical Perine can be a solid backup RB.
Low miles, soft hands. At this point the remaining backs have physical traits or character traits that moved them down the board. Perine is a physical runner between the tackles that has some straight line speed once he’s through. Is he our guy?

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Running back Empty Re: Running back

Post by finskev Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:16 am

Anthony Mcfarland from Maryland is the one RB left that I like has Break away Speed and is Good out of the Backfield. Ran for 298 Yards against the Buckeyes in 2018, but He has Charactor issues so We probaly won't be taking Him. The Kid from Florida is the highest rated RB Left.

finskev

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:52 am

Love DeeJay Dallas, and I'm liking what I hear about Michael Warren. I like Benny LeMay as a third down back.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:11 pm

Just got in from a busy and weird day. Checked who Grier has drafted so far on espn.com. I do not see a RB. This is officially a problem.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:27 pm

No more problem with Breida on board. Backfield is now a strength with Howard/Breida.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down