The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Sim Miami

3 posters

Go down

Madden Sim Miami  Empty Madden Sim Miami

Post by rightchea Tue May 19, 2020 12:07 pm

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Madden Sim Miami  Empty Re: Madden Sim Miami

Post by DolFan 316 Tue May 19, 2020 4:11 pm

Speaking of Madden sims, did anybody hear about the guy who just won $250K in the big Madden Tournament televised on ESPN by using a punter as his QB, O-linemen as his WRs, and running on every single play? He basically exposed the game as complete garbage. His user name was even "Joke" Laughing

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue May 19, 2020 4:46 pm

Yeah I saw it. It seriously exposed the game for how crappy it really is. Sad that you have to buy the game every year.

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Tue May 19, 2020 5:45 pm

Madden '20 is pure, unadulterated garbage. EA Sports has ruined that franchise, like everything they touch. They're greedy corporate fucks who don't care about product quality, as long as they can sell lootboxes, or Madden Cards, or shit for FIFA, or the rest of the god-damn courses on their golf game. God they suck. They used to be an amazing company, but once the money-over-everything crowd takes over, every product goes straight to hell. Hence, Wal-Mart is filled with shit from China.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Tue May 19, 2020 6:52 pm

That why I can't wait for 2k to make their game

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Degarmo Fri May 22, 2020 4:56 am

rightchea wrote:That why I can't wait for 2k to make their game

I'm with you, man. Unfortunately, they're saying that the 2K game is not going to be a simulation-style game, so I'm expecting a kind of NFL Street game from them.

When the license is up, if the NFL is smart, they'll tell EA to either get their shit together, or they'll terminate the rights altogether and give it to someone else. I would rather have companies license my league than sign an exclusivity contract. Get some percentages going and then you'll always be a winner.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Fri May 22, 2020 3:29 pm

I have to agree. I have read that the contract with EA and the NFL will end 2021 but I not sure if that is true

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Fri May 22, 2020 3:37 pm

I also found this as well....

Scott Polacek wrote:NFL owners will reportedly vote on a five-year extension for the league's partnership with EA Sports and its Madden video game series.

Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk reported the news, noting that ratifying the partnership would keep it in place through the 2026 campaign. EA Sports bought an exclusive license from the NFL and the NFL Players Association in 2004 and remains the exclusive producer of simulation games of the league.

This comes after the NFL and 2K announced a multiyear agreement in March, although the announcement did not include any details about specific games. There were NFL 2K games that ran from 1999 through 2004 before EA Sports obtained the license.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2892985-nfl-owners-to-vote-on-new-5-year-contract-with-ea-sports-for-madden-game

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down