The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvin Allen Helped Build KC

3 posters

Go down

Marvin Allen Helped Build KC Empty Marvin Allen Helped Build KC

Post by white1 Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:31 am

Great read from Sun Sentinel: https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-ss-prem-dolphins-kelly-column-tues-20201208-caq7sirfgzexpgncrnhg3ja2sm-story.html

You may want to read this Sunday when the Chiefs are up by 21. The good news by far is that it was Marvin Allen who was director of their scouting department for 5 seasons when they drafted players like Kelce, Hill and others who have collected a combined 12 pro bowls.

I love this team, but the Chiefs are playing at an unstoppable level right now. I have hope, but my mind says they would have to play in uncharacteristically poor fashion for us to win.

white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Marvin Allen Helped Build KC Empty Re: Marvin Allen Helped Build KC

Post by JMP Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:43 am

Two things give me hope: watching Denver's defense hold the Chiefs to under 25 points, and watching Tua run the up-tempo offense. I think this game is going to surprise a lot of people.

As for Allen, I really hope we can keep him long-term.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:47 am

Last draft was meat and potatoes. Need to see the appetizers and dessert. The only dynamic player we have right now is xavien Howard

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down