The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JMP's 1st round NFL Mock

+2
white1
JMP
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JMP's 1st round NFL Mock - Page 2 Empty Re: JMP's 1st round NFL Mock

Post by JMP Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:56 pm

Man, I loved those Saturdays. I'd have a few draft guides on hand, so we could all pass them around and just BS about the players and the picks all day. Tons of great food and ice cold beer, and nothing but football talk. It was the best.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:58 pm

I will concede that having multiple friends who were that invested in watching an all-day draft probably would've changed the way I felt about how it was done then VS now. But somehow it was always just me.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:18 pm

DolFan 316 wrote:I will concede that having multiple friends who were that invested in watching an all-day draft probably would've changed the way I felt about how it was done then VS now. But somehow it was always just me.

My group of friends is, I think, probably unique. My brother and I are Dolfans, two friends are Jets fans, another is a Cowboys fan, another is a Chargers fan (with a brother that sometimes hung out that is a Vikes fan), and still another is a Saints fan! We used to always watch the games on Sundays at a local bar so we could each see our own teams while still hanging out. So yeah, it was always interesting! I don't see these dudes too often anymore, especially since Covid, but those were the days!!!!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2