The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuller and Waddle

4 posters

Go down

Fuller and Waddle Empty Fuller and Waddle

Post by CarsonChris Wed May 05, 2021 1:07 pm

Here's hoping they are the next dynamic duo like Duper and Clayton!

Is it possible to have 2 1,000 yard receivers on our team again?

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Fuller and Waddle Empty Re: Fuller and Waddle

Post by Killah Sith Wed May 05, 2021 1:12 pm

We can only hope. I really like Fuller, it seems he is always making plays. At least when he is on the field.

Killah Sith

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Wed May 05, 2021 1:57 pm

I think once Waddle adjusts to the whole "Everybody here could have played for Bama!" thing like Tua is having to go thru,
he will quickly become Tua's favorite target.

If it wasn't for Pitts we might have the Offensive Rookie of the Year in "Magic" Waddle.

I just hope Tua has made the adjustment and starts hitting some of those long passes. Speed is great and all, but there has to be the threat that you can actually complete a pass deep to one of the speed guys.
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Wed May 05, 2021 7:02 pm

finfanatic wrote:I think once Waddle adjusts to the whole "Everybody here could have played for Bama!" thing like Tua is having to go thru,
he will quickly become Tua's favorite target.

If it wasn't for Pitts we might have the Offensive Rookie of the Year in "Magic" Waddle.

I just hope Tua has made the adjustment and starts hitting some of those long passes. Speed is great and all, but there has to be the threat that you can actually complete a pass deep to one of the speed guys.

Yep, Tua needs to let it go. Enough of the 4 yard throws.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu May 06, 2021 9:13 am

Tua was the best deep thrower in college football at Alabama. He can throw deep. Now completely healthy, with a full offseason of football and training like a madman, I think we're going to see a QB much closer to the one we saw at Bama. Two 1000 yard receivers isn't realistic, but I have no doubt that we will see more big plays.

I expect a heavy does of RPO in this offense, to allow the fast receivers to get open and give Tua more opportunities. Look for a lot of slants and other quick passes, and that will open up the deep game once defenses start to cheat on those routes.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down