The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone watching the Peyton and Eli MNF show?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone watching the Peyton and Eli MNF show? Empty Anyone watching the Peyton and Eli MNF show?

Post by JMP Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:56 pm

I just flipped it on for a few minutes, and it's really really bad.  From what I saw, it is Peyton talking about football while the game is on, and Eli nods his head or says a sentence or two every so often.  Eli looks like a puppet and has the personality of a block of wood.  Such a pointless idea, especially if you want to actually want to watch the game.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching the Peyton and Eli MNF show? Empty Re: Anyone watching the Peyton and Eli MNF show?

Post by CarsonChris Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:49 pm

They having chicken parm

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching the Peyton and Eli MNF show? Empty Re: Anyone watching the Peyton and Eli MNF show?

Post by JMP Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:11 am

LOL

I did see a couple of minutes toward the end and they had Russell Wilson on. It was just so awkward.

Anyway, the actual game was incredible! What a finish!!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:03 am

JMP wrote:Eli looks like a puppet and has the personality of a block of wood.

A whole lot of that happening with people these days. It's spreading almost like a...virus.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down