The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm at a loss for words.

4 posters

Go down

I'm at a loss for words.  Empty I'm at a loss for words.

Post by CarsonChris Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:34 pm

I don't think I've seen Miami play this bad in every phase of the game.

The defense is so bad the only option to stay in a game is to pass which Miami can't do.

The only way this team will win another game is if it can control time of possession and never play from behind.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

I'm at a loss for words.  Empty Re: I'm at a loss for words.

Post by DolFan 316 Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:34 pm

CarsonChris wrote:I don't think I've seen Miami play this bad in every phase of the game.

Sure you have. It was only two years ago.

What you meant to say is that you're at a loss for words as to how this team could possibly be as bad or worse than in '19 after two years, that draft haul, and barely missing the playoffs last season.

I tried to tell everybody, even last season Howard was the only player on the whole roster who was above average, and ALL the other players were so-so at best. And this roster appears to be even LESS talented due to Van Noy, McKinney, Fitz and all the veteran O-linemen being gotten rid of.

Tunsil and Minkah were better picks than anybody Grier's drafted since, and naturally he traded them away! And to quote Ricky Watters, "For who?! For what?!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 am

Now it's just watch because we are fans of the team. There is no enjoyment.
JEGnj
JEGnj

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:55 am

JEGnj wrote:Now it's just watch because we are fans of the team. There is no enjoyment.

Welcome to life in the 21st century, where people are technically alive but not allowed to actually live.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:11 pm

Oh man... Any time I am worried about how bad the Phins look... I just think back to the day they started John Beck at QB!!

It was sickening!

There sure does seem to have been a definitive step backward... or two... or heck, maybe several dozen!

Getting rid of the Vets on the O-line does seem to have been an immense error when coupled with the young O-line coach and the inexperienced OC(s).

Flores and/or Grier, or whomever made these decisions should be stripped of making any further decisions like these IMO.
finfanatic
finfanatic

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:45 pm

I want to see accountability this weekend in what should be a cake walk game. Miami is only favored by 3.5 against a terrible Jacksonville team.

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:58 pm

If the Jags can avoid shooting themselves in the foot, they could give Miami all they can handle.

The Miami D is just not playing well. They look all out of sorts and out of position. Hopefully this is the regular Flores Flop for the D and they tighten up the rest of the season.

On offense... Just half-arsed decent O-line play and Miami should win.

But then again... they have been stinking it up all season, so...
finfanatic
finfanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down