The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL.COM - Dolphins' coaching staff could see changes if team loses to Jets

5 posters

Go down

NFL.COM - Dolphins' coaching staff could see changes if team loses to Jets Empty NFL.COM - Dolphins' coaching staff could see changes if team loses to Jets

Post by JMP Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:33 am

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000547697/article/dolphins-coaching-staff-could-see-changes-if-team-loses-to-jets

The Miami Dolphins are considering shaking up their coaching staff if the team loses to the New York Jets this weekend in London, multiple sources have confirmed to NFL Media.

"If the team loses three in a row, don't be shocked if someone on that coaching staff gets fired," one well-placed source said.
International Series

A season that began with optimism in Miami has quickly become disappointing as we near the quarter-point. Multiple sources inside and around the franchise indicate there is widespread frustration among the players with certain members of the coaching staff. A meaningful portion of that discontent stems from -- what some players believe to be -- flawed offensive and defensive play-calling.

One team source said "everyone understands" the coaches are the issue and aren't putting the team in a position to win.

As a result of those frustrations and a host of others -- including the length and difficulty of practices -- multiple sources said the coaching staff is at risk of losing the locker room if Miami loses in London.

"We've been going out there, and practicing our (tails) off every day, but as players, we're tired of being embarrassed," said one member of the Dolphins. "If we get beat in Europe, (players) are going to throw in the towel. It isn't the players. We have all the talent in the world."

"(Ross) is a remarkably loyal person," said one source who knows the Dolphins' owner. "But I don't think that loyalty is limitless."

I could never root for a Dolphins' loss, but I know it's coming Sunday. And if it does, I pray this article is accurate. At the very least, even if just Coyle gets fired, it's a good thing. But hopefully, both Coyle and Mr. Magoo both get shitcanned. And if that happens, my mantra is "anyone but Lazor" as far as the interim HC. STs coach Darren Rizzi deserves it - should be a no-brainer, even for this bunch of clueless fucks.

Lazor blows donkey dick, but I guess you can't fire both coordinators and the HC this early...though if I was in charge, I certainly would.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NFL.COM - Dolphins' coaching staff could see changes if team loses to Jets Empty Re: NFL.COM - Dolphins' coaching staff could see changes if team loses to Jets

Post by scotgif Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:00 am

I think this article is BS, made up shit. Yes, some if it makes sense, but do you really think a player would come out and say the team is going to throw in the towel. And, oh yeah, the poor babys complaining about the "length and difficulties of practice". This article is BS. Now, don't get me wrong, changes need to be made, but I just hate when people use "highly placed sources". How bout the players taking responsibility for making plays.
scotgif
scotgif

Back to top Go down

NFL.COM - Dolphins' coaching staff could see changes if team loses to Jets Empty Re: NFL.COM - Dolphins' coaching staff could see changes if team loses to Jets

Post by Degarmo Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:53 am

It's been reported all week that the players feel the practices have been overly harsh this week, and the eyeball test tells me the coaches have lost the team. So, report or not, it's time.

Degarmo

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:18 am

scotgif wrote:do you really think a player would come out and say the team is going to throw in the towel.

I see what you're saying, scot, but on this team, where there's no accountability and we all saw the defense literally quit before our eyes last week? I think it's very possible. I could absolutely see one of the veterans saying this - Wake, Vernon, Mitchell - maybe even Suh.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:26 pm

I can absolutely see most of the players on this team saying this, since for years this team has had a disproportionately high number of...how do I put this politely...whiny brats. Teen girls look at these guys and think they're immature.

But they're still going to win, because winning games it would be better off for the franchise to lose is just what the Fins do. Vikings game last year, anyone? We're talking about a team that tried its best to get Sparano fired in '11 and failed until Ross did it for them for reasons that still baffle me. This team is so mind-blowingly incompetent, they even suck at sucking.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:04 pm

UH oh...apparently a mere loss won't be good enough, now it has to be a BLOWOUT loss.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2015/10/blowout-loss-will-move-ross-to-consider-firing-philbin-during-bye.html

So in other words, if this team is losing by, say, 20 then scores in garbage time to lose by 13, Ross probably will stand pat. And lose the fan base completely.

I could've sworn I covered this every same scenario already in another thread though, hmmm...

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by rightchea Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:41 pm

There has been tons of reports stating that there will be a change. Not sure if it will be Philbin or Coyle or Lazor but supposely it will be one

rightchea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down