The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just cut every receiver not named Waddle

+2
JEGnj
CarsonChris
6 posters

Go down

Just cut every receiver not named Waddle Empty Just cut every receiver not named Waddle

Post by CarsonChris Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:17 pm

I've officially reached my boiling point with the injured receivers on this team. Cut them all and we can use an all TE formation. Maybe Long can actually dress for once?

Fire Grier!

CarsonChris

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Just cut every receiver not named Waddle Empty Re: Just cut every receiver not named Waddle

Post by JEGnj Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:25 pm

Last week was my breaking point. Parker could be such a great player but he doesn't even play half the games. Everyone else sucks. Waddle, 4 TEs, and a RB 5-8 yards out.

Last edited by JEGnj on Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
JEGnj
JEGnj

Back to top Go down

Just cut every receiver not named Waddle Empty Re: Just cut every receiver not named Waddle

Post by JMP Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:59 pm

I assume this thread was started because Parker is now on IR. I am DONE with Parker. I've supported him every step of the way, but I'm done. Fuck him - just retire at this point.

So, yeah, I'm on board: FUCKING CUT EVERY DAMN WR (not named Waddle) THIS OFFSEASON!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

SO sick of this garbage.

At this point, we might as well sign Odell...he's had his share of injuries, so he'd fit right in with this damn MASH unit of a WR corps. No

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:24 pm

This might actually be the best reason to fire Grier. The WR corps HE assembled are all hurt. Who knew constantly drafting and signing injury prone players would result in all of them getting injured? Everyone except Grier, apparently!

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by white1 Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:19 am

Not to pile on but Tua may miss the game today with a hand injury.

So yes - Grier found a qb as likely to get hurt as all his receivers
white1
white1

Back to top Go down

Post by HalCHorn Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:02 am

If we lose to the Texans, I'd say the housecleaning might as well start tonight. You thought the Jaguars were pathetic, well, this team makes the Jags look like a contender.

HalCHorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:23 am

Miami needs to drop the MI at the end of the name because the team is MIA

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down