The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game thoughts: week 10 Ravens at Dolphins

+2
DolFan 316
JMP
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Game thoughts: week 10 Ravens at Dolphins - Page 2 Empty Re: Game thoughts: week 10 Ravens at Dolphins

Post by JMP Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:15 pm

finfanatic wrote:The Ravens D, especially the secondary, looked confused as heck. They were prepared for dump offs and underneath stuff, but the deep passes and mis-direction stuff gave them fits.

Why the heck they didn't keep throwing to TE Andrews over and over...?

Anyway, it was good to see the Phins D play like that, but I don't know if it will work against a team that is EXPECTING to get a blitz 60-70% of the time.

We shall see.

Well, the Ravens all claimed that they knew exactly what he Dolphins D was going to do - they just couldn't stop it. I don't believe that at all, but that's what Jackson, Andrews and others said after the game. Anyway, yes, I was shocked that the Ravens didn't attack the middle of the field with Andrews.

The Ravens D has been awful all season, and it was great to see that the Dolphins coaching staff actually designed a smart gameplan to exploit their weaknesses. They took away Gesicki in the middle of the field, but both Brissett and Tua were able to attack the sidelines and get some nice 'big chunk' plays.

Hopefully this is a game that the Dolphins are able to build on and stack some wins together - but first things first: beat the Jets next week!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Game thoughts: week 10 Ravens at Dolphins - Page 2 Empty Re: Game thoughts: week 10 Ravens at Dolphins

Post by mercury22nathan Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:07 am

finskev wrote:...has Better Hands Than Williams does.

yea, i forgot to mention this... i know he got some of those crappie fades thrown in the endzone and had little to no chance of catching the ball, but did it look like Preston Williams wasn't even trying on those plays?

mercury22nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:11 am

mercury22nathan wrote:
finskev wrote:...has Better Hands Than Williams does.

yea, i forgot to mention this...  i know he got some of those crappie fades thrown in the endzone and had little to no chance of catching the ball, but did it look like Preston Williams wasn't even trying on those plays?

Yep. Preston has barely played this season, but when he does he looks like a dead man walking. If we weren't so thin at WR, I would have cut him by now...his heart clearly isn't in it.

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2