The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game thoughts: week 13 Giants at Dolphins

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Game thoughts: week 13 Giants at Dolphins - Page 2 Empty Re: Game thoughts: week 13 Giants at Dolphins

Post by CarsonChris Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:58 am

JMP wrote:

To back that up:

Aram Leighton

@AramLeighton8

·
5h
Dolphins offensive rankings:
QB Pressures: 31st
O-Line Rating: 32nd (PFF)
Pocket Time: 32nd
Rush YPG:31st
Rush YPC: 31st
Receiver Drops: 32nd

Quite literally couldn’t craft a worse situation for a young QB if they tried.

This^^^^ is on Grier and Flores. Grier's picks are a very mixed bag from god awful to serviceable. Waddle, Holland, and Phillips are looking great right now. Cumulatively Grier's picks are way below average and that's bearing out on the offensive line. Flores didn't help with his ability to run off or not being able to hire competent coaches.

CarsonChris

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Game thoughts: week 13 Giants at Dolphins - Page 2 Empty Re: Game thoughts: week 13 Giants at Dolphins

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:11 am

CarsonChris wrote:This^^^^ is on Grier and Flores.  Grier's picks are a very mixed bag from god awful to serviceable. Waddle, Holland, and Phillips are looking great right now. Cumulatively Grier's picks are way below average and that's bearing out on the offensive line. Flores didn't help with his ability to run off or not being able to hire competent coaches.

That's why if this team doesn't win out or misses the playoffs I want Grier gone. Outright whiffing on 2 of 3 first rounders is inexcusable, and so is the complete inability to evaluate O-line talent. Falling in love with injury prone WRs is another strike against him--this team would've been better off not signing Fuller at all. And let's not forget Karras was let go to be able to sign Fuller, and now he's with the division leading Pats!

I'm not denying Flores' relationship with offensive coaches isn't a problem, but it's one that can be fixed IMO, whereas Grier has been bungling drafts in general and O-linemen in particular, for 20 years without learning from his mistakes. And the cutesy trades that somehow gain nothing in the end is yet another strike against him. Just because he happened to hit on a WR everybody had him taking weeks before the draft and the first edge rusher off the board when everybody knew this team needed one shouldn't excuse him from all his past failings that left the Fins in their current state. Any of us could've made those picks.

DolFan 316

Back to top Go down

Post by JEGnj Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:28 am

I took a callout last night and was driving around listening to all the crybaby Giant's fan saying how bad they are to lose to the lowly Fin's and how bad a QB Tua is.
F Them we got the W.
JEGnj
JEGnj

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DolFan 316 Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:34 am

JEGnj wrote:I took a callout last night and was driving around listening to all the crybaby Giant's fan saying how bad they are to lose to the lowly Fin's and how bad a QB Tua is.
F Them we got the W.

Still better than Jets fans Razz

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:09 am

JEGnj wrote:I took a callout last night and was driving around listening to all the crybaby Giant's fan saying how bad they are to lose to the lowly Fin's and how bad a QB Tua is.
F Them we got the W.

When Daniel Jones is your QB, you have no business saying anything about another team. Jones sucks and isn't worthy to hold Tua's jock - never has been, never will be.

I love to her all these teams and fans make fun of Tua after he kicks their ass...just makes the victories that much sweeter! Twisted Evil

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:53 pm

JMP wrote:Punter Mike Palardy was again excellent, with 3 punts downed inside the 20.

Palardy won AFC Special Teams Player of the Week for his performance! cheers

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Umix10 Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:26 pm

Logan Ryan is a tool. So even if you knew he throws 2 yard passes, and he won the game what does that say about how you prepared to defend?

If I knew i could throw 2 yards passes every game and guaranteed to win the game wouldn't every body in the NFL do the same thing?

Again not the most exciting way to win a football game. As a fan, you want exciting. As a team you want a win, no matter how it comes.

What a dumb ass!!!!!!!
Umix10
Umix10

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:46 am

Umix10 wrote:Logan Ryan is a tool.  So even if you knew he throws 2 yard passes, and he won the game what does that say about how you prepared to defend?

If I knew i could throw 2 yards passes every game and guaranteed to win the game wouldn't every body in the NFL do the same thing?

Again not the most exciting way to win a football game.  As a fan, you want exciting. As a team you want a win, no matter how it comes.

What a dumb ass!!!!!!!

What's funny is, on almost all the longer passes Tua threw against the Giants, Ryan was in coverage. Tua made him look foolish, and the passes that clinched the game certainly weren't 2-yard throws.

Anyway, Tua had 244 yards, 2 TDs and a rating of 104.1. Seems like those 2-yard passes worked out pretty well!

JMP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2