The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The not so secret reason Ryan is a Colt

3 posters

Go down

The not so secret reason Ryan is a Colt Empty The not so secret reason Ryan is a Colt

Post by mercury22nathan Tue May 03, 2022 1:26 pm

while it was well past time for the Falcons to start looking for the Matt Ryan heir apparent, they seem to have shot themselves in the foot with the open Deshaun Watson love.

Matt Ryan sensed his time with the Atlanta Falcons had ended.

"I kind of got filled in to the loop that they were going to look into DeShaun Watson," Ryan said on Ryen Russillo's podcast. "At that point, I said, 'I understand.' I also need to look into what I need to look into."

Ryan acknowledges that if Atlanta had not entered the Watson sweepstakes, he may still be a Falcon.

"If none of this had gone down, there's a pretty good chance (he wouldn't have sought a trade). But it did," he said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/colts-qb-matt-ryan-pretty-162403461.html

good luck with Marcus Mariota.

mercury22nathan

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

The not so secret reason Ryan is a Colt Empty Re: The not so secret reason Ryan is a Colt

Post by JMP Tue May 03, 2022 1:56 pm

Deshaun almost destroyed Tua's career, he did destroy Baker Mayfield's career, and he forced Matt Ryan out of Atlanta. What's next? Why, destroy the Cleveland Browns of course!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

The not so secret reason Ryan is a Colt Empty Re: The not so secret reason Ryan is a Colt

Post by DolFan 316 Tue May 03, 2022 6:27 pm

JMP wrote:Deshaun almost destroyed Tua's career, he did destroy Baker Mayfield's career, and he forced Matt Ryan out of Atlanta.  What's next?  Why, destroy the Cleveland Browns of course!

A classic case of how "wokesism" and being "progressive" not only fails to actually make anything better, but ruins and destroys everything it tries to "fix".

What does any of that have to do with Watson, you ask? Despite displaying the exact same kind of "toxic masculinity" society claims to hate, it's obvious he's the new Kaepernick and is being protected by the far left SJW crowd.

Also, Roe VS Wade and Twitter are no more, the countercultural revolution has begun!!! cheers cheers cheers

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down