The Dolfan Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tua work ethic

+2
JMP
CarsonChris
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tua work ethic - Page 2 Empty Re: Tua work ethic

Post by DolFan 316 Fri May 13, 2022 5:18 pm

Now why would the QB coach spread misinformation like that? Doesn't he care how dangerous it is? He needs to be banned from all social media and maybe even the internet in general for saying something that goes against the official narrative. How DARE he express his own opinion without media and government approval?! It's like he doesn't realize he's living in a new, progressive world.

I wish that was sarcasm but sadly in today's world the media and a lot of other people genuinely believe shit like this.

DolFan 316

JMP likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Sun May 15, 2022 11:57 am

JMP wrote:
SunSentinel Dolphins
@SSMiamiDolphins

#Dolphins QBs coach on #Tua Tagovailoa: ‘There’s not really any throw that he can’t make’

3:38 PM ยท May 13, 2022

Me thinks he he doth protest too much😂

CarsonChris

Back to top Go down

Post by finfanatic Mon May 16, 2022 11:11 am

The speed of the game is different, but Tua's passing ability at Alabama made Saban BENCH Jalen Hurts!

For a once upon a time ultra conservative HC like Saban that is a humongous deal IMO.

We all know college talent does not always translate to NFL talent, but saying Tua cannot make all he throws in the NFL seems a bit absurd to me. Tua was handicapped by injuries, very conservative play calling from Gailey, and then the asinine Offense and Offensive Coaches ToxicTeamKiller thrust upon the Dolphins last season.

This will be the first time we will see Tua WITHOUT the shade of ToxicTeamKiller's dumbarserie in the offense. I HOPE we get to see the Bama Tua that made Saban bench a National Championship level QB.

If this season runs off in the ditch... I suspect the Phins will be in the QB market next season.

We shall see.
finfanatic
finfanatic

JMP and DolFan 316 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMP Wed May 18, 2022 11:34 am

I saw a few video clips from OTAs yesterday, and Tua was throwing perfectly-placed deep passes all day. It's only OTAs so you can't take too much from it, of course, but he already looks like a very different QB than what we've seen his first two years. Very encouraging!

JMP
Admin

https://dolfancave.forumotion.com

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CarsonChris Thu May 19, 2022 3:34 pm

JMP wrote:I saw a few video clips from OTAs yesterday, and Tua was throwing perfectly-placed deep passes all day. It's only OTAs so you can't take too much from it, of course, but he already looks like a very different QB than what we've seen his first two years. Very encouraging!

Hope so!!

CarsonChris

DolFan 316 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2